Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An interesting thought...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I was thinking, if Kane could rebuild all the elites, what if the Kane we fought was a fake one but more upgraded then the others to act like he did. What if Kane is still functioning somewhere else and will arrive in another arc.

Captain
May 16, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
I was thinking, if Kane could rebuild all the elites, what if the Kane we fought was a fake one but more upgraded then the others to act like he did. What if Kane is still functioning somewhere else and will arrive in another arc.
I doubt it was a minor copy of Kane. His Golden Mind was inside the Kane we fought. I don't think he would leave the key component to his ruling as Supreme Commander of the Armada inside a copy, which you could take. Now, granted, the Golden Mind was extracted by some "powerful hoodoo" but I don't think that was Kane's doing. He doesn't use magic of any shape or form.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
I doubt it was a minor copy of Kane. His Golden Mind was inside the Kane we fought. I don't think he would leave the key component to his ruling as Supreme Commander of the Armada inside a copy, which you could take. Now, granted, the Golden Mind was extracted by some "powerful hoodoo" but I don't think that was Kane's doing. He doesn't use magic of any shape or form.
Yeah this was before the animation