Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Ann's stats went down upon advancing

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I want all her talent points back, she lost targeting, damage, and whatever else.

Developer
seasnake on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I want all her talent points back, she lost targeting, damage, and whatever else.
Seasnake, can you help me to determine if this is due to an existing bug report? You are not the first to report this.

We've noticed that sometimes on promotion, the talent slots you've spent are being cleared out. In my experience, at the very least, the slots should be available for you to spend again to bring the talents back to where you want them.

Can you log out of the game and back in again, and see if the slots show up?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Ratbeard on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Seasnake, can you help me to determine if this is due to an existing bug report? You are not the first to report this.

We've noticed that sometimes on promotion, the talent slots you've spent are being cleared out. In my experience, at the very least, the slots should be available for you to spend again to bring the talents back to where you want them.

Can you log out of the game and back in again, and see if the slots show up?
After looking at her again her stats went back to normal after leaving the tavern. I had wrote here when it happened and before leaving the tavern. I think it was an existing bug as I looked through the threads and did read this thing with stats does happen.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
seasnake on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Seasnake, I know you have a lot of questions about the game, but it would really help when you post, you could give details that would allow others to help you or for KI to pinpoint a problem that might need to be fixed.

Giving generic information doesn't help you, nor does it help KI.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
I actually had the problem today. she was level 9 and I raised her to level 10 by using 2 points and it said she reached level 10 but all her stats reset to what they were at 9 and she still showed level 9. I lost 2 companion points. I tried to log out and then back in to see if the points would come back or she would be level 10 and neither happened.