Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tonk still not appearing on boot hill :(

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2011
Well it's been over 2 weeks since I sent KI an email about this bug some players are having. No matter what we try, Tonka the bison will not appear on boot hill, not even on a different computers. As this is a main quest, I cannot move forward in the storyline, I am stuck in Cool Ranch at level 26. In reply to my email they said they were aware of this bug and had a team working diligently to correct it. Well there have been many maintenance's since then, and Tonka still is not there.

Most bugs don't seem to take this long to fix, so just a question for One- Eyed Jack:

Do you have any leads on this bug or an estimate as to when it might be fixed?

Thanks!

Ensign
Jul 12, 2011
Same here, gone trough the quest three times and no tonka.

Administrator
I will try to get you a better answer on this one! Stay tuned!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Ok, I've just got word that a fix is in for Tonka that should make him appear for you as soon as the next update, which could happen within a week most likely; however, I can't promise an exact date. Cross your fingers for sooner.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 29, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Ok, I've just got word that a fix is in for Tonka that should make him appear for you as soon as the next update, which could happen within a week most likely; however, I can't promise an exact date. Cross your fingers for sooner.
Thank you very much! ^_^

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
Having the same problem plz fix it fast i'm running out of quests to do and i'n falling way behind my friends because of this

and the free ranger says 'tonka are you ok' when he should be saying 'tonka where are you? are you invisible?'

4 words please fix this fast