Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship trapped error

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
When i go into a world or so sometimes i get trapped in space without being able to move my ship but my ship is inside the islands where i can see everything but stuck i guess it may depend on my connection i realized but maybe its a glitch that needs patching?

Administrator
Really hard to tell without more details. Feel free to add more here, but you may want to contact our Support@pirate101.com if you're having a lot of issues. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible, such as the following:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this issue occurred?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

The game log is called the Captain.log file, and you should send that over to support the next time this happens. It's quite easy to send one. Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated).

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 08, 2009
wow, happens to me as well. I, sometimes, have to flee and sail all the way back.