Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Rest of the Story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
Any idea when us level 50's will be able to continue playing? I have a couple of side quests left, then nothing. Got back to Avery, didn't get experience points or staff. Will that be coming in the rest of the story also?

Administrator
Hi! The story of Pirate101 will continue in the future; however, we have not yet announced the release date of this expansion. In the meantime, congratulations for finishing the main quest line!

As to your second question, since you're level 50, you've reached the experience cap currently in game; therefore, any experience points earned at this point are negated. Please check your character's bank for the staff. Your backpack was full and therefore the staff "spilled over" into your bank.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 18, 2011
Did i miss something? How can you be finished with main quest line when you only have two pieces of the map!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Patience288 on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
Did i miss something? How can you be finished with main quest line when you only have two pieces of the map!
There is a lot more to the story, but for now, our adventures end in Mooshu, until KI releases more of the game in the near future.

I already have two pirates who have reached level 50, and can't wait to get the others there as well.

Lazy Lenora Leech, Buccaneer L50
Inky India Innsbrook, Musketeer L50

Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
Will the experience that was negated after reaching the cap be awarded once the level cap is raised or will the experience just be lost to the winds

Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
There is a lot more to the story, but for now, our adventures end in Mooshu, until KI releases more of the game in the near future.

I already have two pirates who have reached level 50, and can't wait to get the others there as well.

Lazy Lenora Leech, Buccaneer L50
Inky India Innsbrook, Musketeer L50
I'm a little disappointed that the game wasn't more complete when they opened it to the public. I bought a year membership, we're not even half way through the story, and now we wait. No idea when the rest of the story is coming either. I started a second pirate in a different school. That's all I can do I guess.

Developer
In the time we had, we were only able to get 12 Books of the main story finished. As you may recall, Wizard went live without the entire MooShu plot - the defeat of Malistaire came later, as a live update. I'd estimate about 60% of the Main Story is in game now. We have a long way and worlds to go.

I am currently hard at work on the first content update - it is coming. We will announce its release once it's nearly finished. I'm not comfortable predicting when that will be, but you won't have to wait too long. We're working hard to make our first content update as robust as we can.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
Blind Mew on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
In the time we had, we were only able to get 12 Books of the main story finished. As you may recall, Wizard went live without the entire MooShu plot - the defeat of Malistaire came later, as a live update. I'd estimate about 60% of the Main Story is in game now. We have a long way and worlds to go.

I am currently hard at work on the first content update - it is coming. We will announce its release once it's nearly finished. I'm not comfortable predicting when that will be, but you won't have to wait too long. We're working hard to make our first content update as robust as we can.
**Doing Happy Dance**

I didn't start playing Wizard until most of it was finished. You could go to level 80. Did not realize it wasn't all there in the beginning.

I was so happy after I beat Stormzilla, I was ready to go on and defeat the rest of the bad guys.