Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your LEAST favorite companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
My least favorite companion is,well,i've got a list that I think you all would like to see: number 6 on the list is my monquistador,Marquis Tela Carrays,I think.He is not only under leveled,But he is completely worthless!
number 5 is my crazy monquistador,who has HORRIBLE aim,and is,again completely worthless.
number 4 is Old Scratch.He is just HORRIBLE!!!his attacks are weak,he has horrible arccurcy,and I think the idea of having an undead Boss as a companion is just horrible!
number 3 goes to El tibulon(did I spell that right?).He.Is.Just.Terrible! I mean,come on,this guy is just like old scratch,only no promotion!!!
Number 2 on this list is Nikeeta.She is just like the last two,But even worse.You already have the opportunity to get a bird pet,but Nikeeta is bigger and you have to train her,while pets gain levels as you do!!! And finally,the moment we have been waiting for,(or maybe just me)Number one!And the very unlucky companion who gets this spot is none other than,the crab hermit!!! In every way possible,He fails so badly.And he is really bad to put out in battle,and every time he goes out,I.Have.To.Flee.Or.Die!!!!TheSuperSwshbuckler

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
My two least favorite are star Runner (the bison chief) and Hidenari Kuga. Both cant hit anything and out of the two of them there has only been one promotion. And it feels like they both die within a matter of seconds.

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
mine is the otter ensign because he dose like nothing

Ensign
Aug 12, 2012
Mine is probably Ihaka eta, He always dies and always appear at the WORSE moments... And I cannot put him to sleep, that I ran out of sleeping tokens.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
piratehunnter926 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
mine is the otter ensign because he dose like nothing
I seem to do well with my Emmett. Try to give him True Grit and Overwatch when you promote him, he's perfect for musket battles.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Say WHAT?!?! Mormo isn't weak at all! Have you even seen what he can do after all his promotions?!

Ah, got to be nice. If you think Mormo isn't good you must have trained him badly. For my Witchdoctor, Mormo is one of my top companions, and is a huge power player. He's very useful in a jam, and he can be pretty dangerous in pvp.

As for my least favorite companion, I'd say.........Bones McGee and Sky Snake.
I have to agree with this. I gave him Mojo Echo and he rocks.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Gruesome Richard on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
All Swashbucklers have terrible health, I don't see how that's much of an argument. And every swashbuckler has the same base dodge and accuracy, if not, different by one point or two. I honestly like Milo and Gaspard because they do a large amount of damage each turn :D
Nope. Milo is TERRIBLE! He appeared in a fight in Khotan and nearly got us all killed!

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
One word: Kobe. He does good damage but his health is so low!!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I really dislike Old Scratch. No matter how high his level is, he constantly uses fizzle and can't dodge anything! He makes me angry sometimes...

Ensign
May 04, 2013
My least favorite companion has got to be The Chicken Miner, or my Crazy Monquistador.
The Chicken Miner, was pretty useful at first, but as levels caught up he dropped down drastically. He has a lack of epics, and his accuracy is horrible.
My Crazy Monquistador was cool for that very level I got him, but then I got absolutely angry when he showed up in my battles. He never seems to hit, and when he does, it was just so low in comparison to the other companions... Easily went to sleep as soon as I got my sleep token.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
PrinceofEgypt1 on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
My least favorite is definitely Bonnie Anne.

1. She just doesn't do good damage often.
2. She usually doesn't block or dodge.
3. Her health isn't that good.

As for all those Louis le Bisque haters, when he's promoted for the first time he gets awesome.

Smart Oliver Kidd, lvl 34
i cant beleive the amount of dislike for bonnie ann! she has healing, spreadshot, great epics, and great talents IF your competent enough to get the right ones. if you waste all her epics on return fire, or all her talents lucky, then yes, she stinks, but so would anyone else!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
Nope. Milo is TERRIBLE! He appeared in a fight in Khotan and nearly got us all killed!
Well, like someone said in the board, it depends on the epics you give him and how they go well with your strategy. Heck, with a good strategy, you could win through Aquila with a watermole slingman. Just remember, don't always give a companion epics you overhear online if you feel they won't work well for you. If he's not working now, reset him and give him other epics and talents. My own Milo has his base epic, Cheap Shot, as well as relentless 2 and bladestorm. Since Milo is a swashbuckler, training his talents in agility will boost his damage and his relentless rate, 2 birds with one stone . Of course, I'm not telling you to change your style of combat, but try to remember that all companions are good, KI wouldn't waste their time making a "TERRIBLE" companion to give to classes, hehe.

Oh, and also remember to keep companions leveled up, definitely will see a difference in combat with up-to-date companions

Ensign
Sep 05, 2010
My least favorite companion would be lefty (crane rifleman) he does a weak amount of damage and i never relly like him.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Bonnie Anne IS THE WORST I AM LVL 41 AND MY BONNIE ANNE IS LVL 14!

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Blixet on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
i cant beleive the amount of dislike for bonnie ann! she has healing, spreadshot, great epics, and great talents IF your competent enough to get the right ones. if you waste all her epics on return fire, or all her talents lucky, then yes, she stinks, but so would anyone else!
Bonnie Anne is so bad, she tried to kill a Troggie, but she hit Kobe instead!

Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
My least favorite is hands down, Old Scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The attacks always gets dodged and the skeleton she summons dies after a couple hits.

~kingerny1234 the musketeer

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
i would have to say either lefty or mormo. both at the bottom of my list. somewhere close though is the batacuda

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kingerny123456789 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
My least favorite is hands down, Old Scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The attacks always gets dodged and the skeleton she summons dies after a couple hits.

~kingerny1234 the musketeer
If you boost Scratch's will first and then throw the skeleton it will be Much stronger and a much higher level. If fact (if this glitch hasn't been fixed) If you at least double boost the will his skeleton will be a higher level than he is. Once he grows and you can give him Mojo Echo Rank 2 and boost his Improved Mojo Blast to Rank 2 and then boost his will, he can do some serious damage. Yes accuracy is his weakness but there are accuracy boosts you can put on him that will help. I am not saying you shouldn't have him is last place, that is your opinion. Just wanted to let you know how helpful he can be if trained right and supported properly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fearless Benjamin ... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne is so bad, she tried to kill a Troggie, but she hit Kobe instead!
Lol, That had to be a glitch. Anne is my powerhouse. I have seen an enemy just get to close to her and her over watch would trigger and watched her repeatedly burst fire into the ground, then she double taps and seriously damages someone else. This was all before her turn even started. I really think your opinion of her will really change if you train her well and turn her loose.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fearless Benjamin ... on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne IS THE WORST I AM LVL 41 AND MY BONNIE ANNE IS LVL 14!
Well There's your problem Seriously you need to train her. Train her to max in damage, and agility and balance shielding and accuracy. Give her overwatch, double tap and burst fire rank 2 and trust me, she will literally clean the board for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I really dislike Old Scratch. No matter how high his level is, he constantly uses fizzle and can't dodge anything! He makes me angry sometimes...
See my lower posts on Scratch. In addition to that you can train dodge into him and he will become much better at dodging damage. He is one of my "Squishies" that I protect because once he gets on a roll he can do some serious damage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ravensrule191 on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
One word: Kobe. He does good damage but his health is so low!!
You can train more health into him. At on point, every time you level it it goes up 200 points. He is another of those power "Squishes" that are worth protecting. If you train him all the way in damage, agility and dodge (to trigger Riposte) and balance the rest with accuracy and health, then give him double relentless and riposte he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I never will like you bonnie anne but no.2 would be crab hermit the Valencia guy

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
CaptainAureus on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Who is the one companion who you really don't like? I don't really mean looks but just their fighting moves. For me it would have to be Nurse Quinn. Her damage is fair but her accuracy is only about 45 and her dodge is only about 40. Whenever I have her in battle she dies no matter what I do to keep her alive. So anyway,that's the one companion who I dislike most. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
The worst companion I have is Lucky Jack Russell, he is so weak, he is lvl 27 and he only hits 50-70, and i have him trained with rough rank two
He is horrible
Diego Hawser witchdoctor lvl 59

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
That's easy! Nurse Quinn by far. She just sucks in general and she should be a privateer. And she barley has any abilities. Plus, i don't think she has a promo quest.

Silver Fiona