Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista - Very Short

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I was able to complete Valencia, and Monquista in a day.
Smiling Natalie lvl 53

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Mark Laveer on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Skull Island and Mooshu are the same length, and Monquista is half of Skull Island. Skull Island is half of Cool Ranch, Cool Ranch is one half of Krokotopia, Krokotopia is one half of Dragonspyre, Dragonspyre is one half of Avalon, Avalon is one half of Azteca, Azteca is one half of Zafaria, and Zafaria is one half of CELESTIA, the longest world!
Where's Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, Avalon, Azteca, Zafaria, and Celestia? Are they Wizard101 places? Anyways, I love Monquista. Awesome music. And the monkeys rule. It only took me like...oh, I dunno...umm...probably about 2-3 days? Skull Island was easy. Probably about 5-6 days. And yeah, Valencia is pretty short, it only took me awhile because I quit Pirate101 for a while, like 6 months, and then came back. When I came back I was like on Level 16 and I finished Valencia in 2 minutes, literally. Cool Ranch was soooo long... it took me about a month to finish it. I am in Mooshu, going into the Magic Fog to fight/help Pigsy... Mooshu is so far taking a while...been doing it for like 2 weeks... only got one Turtleball. But I am going to imagine that if my computer--my other one, Pirate101 doesn't work on this one-- shapes up, Mooshu would take 4 weeks, possibly 5, 6 at the most. I haven't been to Marlybone or Aquila, so I won't guess those. Hope this helps!

Roslyn, Level 47 Buccaneer
Evelyn, Level 9 Musketeer
Holly, Level 7 Witchdoctor
(PS, just so you know, my Musketeer and Witchdoctor are only really low levels 'cuz I don't play them that often)

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Cool Ranch is WAY longer than Skull Island and Mooshu, but Mooshu gets second place. Valencia is plain QUICK. I could complete it in one day. However, the fights, as you level up, get more and more painful. (Take it from me, I had to experience a LOT of them.) Krokotopia, Dragonspyre (Part of Avernus, I think), Avalon (NOT where Bonnie Anne originated), Azteca, Zafaria, and Celestia are Wizard101 worlds (but I've never tried them because I picked Pirate101 first) so yeah.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Skull Island - Normal
Monquista - Normal and short
Valencia - Short
Cool Ranch- Very long
Mooshu - Normal (I beat it in 6 days)
Marleybone - Normal
Aquila - Normal

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Skull island is normal
Monquistia is between normal and short having only 1 Skyway helps with the shortness
Valencia short I don't remember much obviously more
Cool ranch so far forever its been 11 levels now I have a break get to go to monquistia

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
Skull Island: Long

Monquista: Normal

Valencia: Short

Cool ranch: Long

Mooshu: Long
Is that the same order as the order that you discover the worlds in?
I have only completed Monquista so far, on the brink of the next world(I hope) and. Can't wait to discover the next world!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I have to say, Monquista was moderately short. There are only 2 dungeons, but the battles are long and hard. I tried Cave of the Crescent Moon 3 times before asking for a maxed pirate's help. Patience and perseverance are the 2 main keys for this game and the rewards are worth it.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I hate how the places are very far from each other.
Golden Chris Silver lvl41...a pirate ten levels above average.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Skull Island: Normal length but we are going to go back there again sometime.
Monquista: Questwise it's short, but the skyway is so huge and the dungeons are very long.
Avernus: .07 of the regular length of a world.
Valencia: Short. Very Short.
Cool Ranch: Loooooong.
MooShu: Long but not Loooooong
Marleybone: Just below average length
Aquila: Normal

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Each world varies in times of length,some are short and some are long here are the ranking on average on each worlds based on my experience.Arvenus is omitted in the list.

1.Skull Island- Fairly long it took my pirates to finish it 3 months on average.
2.Monquista- Short it my pirates 6 days on average My Privateer and Musketeer are currently there, for quests
3.Valencia - Very short it took 1 day on average, my witchdoctor finished it in 2 hours.
4. Cool Ranch- The big one , very long it took 7 months to finish on average 3 of my pirates are currently there for quests.
5.Moo Shu- Currently in progress for my Buccaneer,but it's long.
6.Maryle Bone- Unknown, yet to debut.
7.Aquila- Unknown,yet to debut.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Skull island:normal
Monquistador:short but not like Valencia short
Valencia: three hours
Avernus: 10 mins for quest stuff like Mormos promo
Cool ranch: LOOOOOOOOONG
Mooshu:its long but you can see the light of day
Marleybone:im doing it but it looks like another monquistador im dissapointed in it i hope we go back
Aquila:i lost my wind stone lol currently searching

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
As a level 65 I can be definite in my opinion that cool ranch is 3x longer than Monquista and Valencia combined, 2x as long as Mooshu, about 1 1/2 as long as Aquila and 1 2/3 longer than Skull Island. It's one heck of a world. And boring, too!

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I have found Monquista very tough to complete, I don't think my nautical level (9) is high enough for what is there (10-12). I think I need to level to be about level thirteen.
-Dandy Lucy Barclay, the slicing, shooting pirate of Rapa Nui

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Witty Gavin on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
I have to say, Monquista was moderately short. There are only 2 dungeons, but the battles are long and hard. I tried Cave of the Crescent Moon 3 times before asking for a maxed pirate's help. Patience and perseverance are the 2 main keys for this game and the rewards are worth it.
I soloed it and was under lvl, it was pretty easy. probably just my fighting style though

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Here are the lengths and level ranges for each world. Yes they are estimated.

Skull Island: Long, levels 1-12
Monquista: Short, levels 12-15
Valencia: Short, levels 15-18
Cool Ranch: Very Long, levels 18-40
Mooshu: Long, levels 40-55
Marleybone: Medium, levels 55-60
Aquila: Medium, levels 60-65

Hope this helped,
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011

I finished Skull Island in a few days

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013

Monquista: Short

Valencia: Long ( Wait for book 15, level 65's will now what i'm talking about)

Cool Ranch: Long

MooShu: Long

Marleybone: Medium

Aquila: Long

My opinion :)

- Daring Destiny Dove: Level 65 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Skull island is normal
Monquistia is between normal and short having only 1 Skyway helps with the shortness
Valencia short I don't remember much obviously more
Cool ranch so far forever its been 11 levels now I have a break get to go to monquistia
It only has 1 skyway to EXPLORE in book 15 i think they will be adding more skyways for worlds that just had 1, like marleybone and monquista i think

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
silver34211 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
thx for that, also the wind stones deose that mean that theres a lot of relms?
About 7 I believe

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
In comparison to the other worlds, Monquista is about average for me. That's just because I did all the side quests in that world - and I mean all of them. If you do just the main questline, though, I assume it's relatively short.

Skull Island was around a few months, maybe even close to a year - and that's only because I hadn't gotten a full membership yet, and I do now. Valencia took me a few hours if I added the side quests onto it.

Right now I'm on Cool Ranch. That one is long. Seriously - it's ridiculous. I heard about the climax, though, and it isn't that bad for such a long world. I'm on chapter 20 or 21, I think.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 36

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012

The reason Skull Island is so long is because of gunn's gold. After that, you start getting more...monquista-ish I guess. Then you go to Monquista. Then that happens...

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
For my player:

Skull Island: 2-3 weeks (medium)

Monquista: 1 weekend (in between short and medium)

Valencia: 1 day (short)

Cool Ranch: 1-2 months (very long)

Mooshu: 4 weeks (long)

I am working on Marleybone right now.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
If you look on both ends of the skyway, there will be passages to currently empty skyways. It's quite obvious by now that Monquista will eventually, if not soon, be continued.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Monquista is a short world, it usually take about 5 or 6 days with all side quests ( at least for me ). Three days without the side quests. For now it's only a one sky way world, some day there will be some expansion in this world. There might be part 2 in Monquista, however in my opinon a main story line for the expansion is a long way.