Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fuel Vendors in Monquista

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 09, 2010
I am ASSUMING that there are NO SHIP FUEL VENDORS anywhere in Monquista Territory I have looked everywhere and cannot find any. I have to go back to Skull Island Territory to refill my boost tanks. If this is not the case can someone PLEASE tell me where I can refill them without passing through a StormGate Thanks

Respectfully submitted,

RedBear1961

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
RedBear1961 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
I am ASSUMING that there are NO SHIP FUEL VENDORS anywhere in Monquista Territory I have looked everywhere and cannot find any. I have to go back to Skull Island Territory to refill my boost tanks. If this is not the case can someone PLEASE tell me where I can refill them without passing through a StormGate Thanks

Respectfully submitted,

RedBear1961
There's one now.

Administrator
Kigiri on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
There's one now.
Yes there is!

And thanks to RedBear for bringing it to our attention.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 09, 2010
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Fuel Vendor (as well as Ship Parts and Ship Vendor - only has 1 ) is now found in St. Bonobo's Abbey. It didn't use to be there, but it is there now.