Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Areas like the "Waterworks" in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I was thinking since us level 50s are getting bored now, maybe we could get an area like the waterworks!
Wizard101 has it. Why not Pirate101?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
It would be great to get something, but I think they are putting a lot of effort into making the next main story expansion. If I recall correctly, areas like the Waterworks came out as filler between content expansions.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Dead Eye Luke on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking since us level 50s are getting bored now, maybe we could get an area like the waterworks!
Wizard101 has it. Why not Pirate101?
Yes! Please I really want to have perfect gear when we get to level 50 or 60.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm pretty sure we may get an optional, challenging Dungeon for high-level Pirates in the game someday soon. Don't worry. We just request Kingsisle for it, and they'll make it happen. Sure hope it includes a new, tough Companion with it for the Crew, as an actual quest reward!

Community Leader
All the elemental bosses in the final area on back of the turtle drop some pretty cool gear, not always, but they drop it. Got some great 3x attack + bleeding cards for my pirates there.

There are a few longer dungeons that can be redone already in the game, granted none like waterworks.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Dec 25, 2010
I would love some things like that I could do with friends. Pirates is a very solo player game (don't get me wrong I love Solo things. I had to quit wizards because it just got to hard; and lets just say I don't like going in with other people socially).

Every single task in wizards I needed friends. Ugh. But yes as long as the game keeps being solo I would like one or two places to try for rare gear with other people. :D