Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A cool idea for housing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 17, 2012
Lvling up is fun new weapons and gear just keep getting better. This is how the game progresses and its great. That brings me to a subject about lower lvl gear that is so unique that it warrants a little more attention. I love farming and finding new and exotic loots from bosses, funny trinkets that I stare at in my bank because they look soo cool. With test bringing even more unique gears and weapons wouldn't it be a great idea to be able to show those fabulous trophys off without having to tote them all over the skyway. I'm thinking of an idea called mounting or mannequins for your houses. What a cool idea right when you no longer need a specific piece of gear you just attach a mount or dress up a life size mannequin and display it in your house as a piece of furniture. Avery does it, he shows off all kinds of cool items he's aquired through out the skyway. It would be cool to hang my phules mask, ringo revolvers, death dealers or bucks blitzers on the wall. Other cool gear could be put on a maniquine like English Bills coat and hat and boots. The possibility is endless and gives people who no longer need the gear for there pirate a reason to go see the old content again. Turn that old gear thats packed away in your stash into a decorative piece of furniture that you can be proud of. What say ye!

All ye that agree with me say ARRR.

John Silver 50
Edward Teach 50
Davy Jones 50

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I say Arr! Also, you should be able to create a sort of shadow box for your weapons, like put a set of pearl handled peacemakers in a display case. But yeah, you should be able to dress up a manequin to look like the samoorai armor in Avery's office.
Quick idea Kingsisle. Make a housing builder, but instead of buying a house, you get to build a custom one, and each part adds money.

Modest Noah Underhill, Lvl 50!

Ensign
Mar 01, 2009
They did that in wizard101, they'll probably get to it here in pirates eventually.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
ARRR! Super good Idea....I like the manequin I have seen it on other games too and it does make an impressive house

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
This is a really cool idea, but what I would want is to be able to show off my awesome looking gear where ever I go with stitching. The mannequin idea is fab for all the stuff you have left over after you stitch your stuff.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
John Silver on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Lvling up is fun new weapons and gear just keep getting better. This is how the game progresses and its great. That brings me to a subject about lower lvl gear that is so unique that it warrants a little more attention. I love farming and finding new and exotic loots from bosses, funny trinkets that I stare at in my bank because they look soo cool. With test bringing even more unique gears and weapons wouldn't it be a great idea to be able to show those fabulous trophys off without having to tote them all over the skyway. I'm thinking of an idea called mounting or mannequins for your houses. What a cool idea right when you no longer need a specific piece of gear you just attach a mount or dress up a life size mannequin and display it in your house as a piece of furniture. Avery does it, he shows off all kinds of cool items he's aquired through out the skyway. It would be cool to hang my phules mask, ringo revolvers, death dealers or bucks blitzers on the wall. Other cool gear could be put on a maniquine like English Bills coat and hat and boots. The possibility is endless and gives people who no longer need the gear for there pirate a reason to go see the old content again. Turn that old gear thats packed away in your stash into a decorative piece of furniture that you can be proud of. What say ye!

All ye that agree with me say ARRR.

John Silver 50
Edward Teach 50
Davy Jones 50
I say ARRR. But in w101 it was hard making mannequins. Why not those in the flotsam shop and in skullisland shop there is stuff youy put on the wall that you can put equipment like cloaks, hats, and shoes on? I always thought that would be cool and i got this sharp loking vest that only musketeers can wear, hate to see it go to waste when it can be used to decorate.

Merciful Noah Davis 50

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Arr! I would prefer to keep the rare weapons I collect in quests like the Pearl-handled Peacemakers even if I can't use them.

Pirate101 already has furniture like display cases in the environment, so I'd like to see KI take a page from Skyrim and allow me to display my trophies and weapons at my dorm room or house.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
In wizard101, you notice how you can take your wands and staffs and pets, and put them into the house. I am extremely disappointed that this feature has not showed up in pirate101. But taking out gear and hanging a full set so they combined would be a new idea introduced. If any administrators respond to this thread, it could be a possibility in the game.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY