Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good ideas for new worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Hmm i have been thinking what will the new worlds be like and what would be the companions and gear and stuff if you have an idea post it right here.50 Buccaneer

Ensign
Jun 10, 2011
I know this is kinda obvious, but Grizzleheim sounds like a cool idea. It was from W101 so we can fight grendells (if they were called that), bears, ravens, Boars, and wolves. We can use Viking ships for sailable ships and more. But wait! there's more! The could be a grendell socerer , Bear Berzerker , wolf scout, and a Boar warrior . I don't know what a musketeer could be though. Story? I still dunno.

Merciless Jack Silver, the Frozenwarrior Lv. 42
"if you cant take the cold, than get out of the way of my freezing grapeshot!"

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Jack Silver on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I know this is kinda obvious, but Grizzleheim sounds like a cool idea. It was from W101 so we can fight grendells (if they were called that), bears, ravens, Boars, and wolves. We can use Viking ships for sailable ships and more. But wait! there's more! The could be a grendell socerer , Bear Berzerker , wolf scout, and a Boar warrior . I don't know what a musketeer could be though. Story? I still dunno.

Merciless Jack Silver, the Frozenwarrior Lv. 42
"if you cant take the cold, than get out of the way of my freezing grapeshot!"
Go go grizzlehime I YARRED you

Ensign
May 26, 2013
I am thinking of having Polaris as a new world too. We could fight polar bear guards, a penguin army and enemy seals underwater and on land! We can also have a Killer Whale mount! We can also have ships made out of crystal clear ice! Brave Victor Silver LV53