Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

TTT 3

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
considering that "Turn the Tide" level 3 is out but only enemies have it, can we now know what it does?

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
You know i wasnt just sayin this for nothin cant somebody tell me what does turn the tide level 3 do i really want to know.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Diraz18 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
You know i wasnt just sayin this for nothin cant somebody tell me what does turn the tide level 3 do i really want to know.
Turn the Tide makes it so that when your health or an enemy's health reaches half, they become 25 or 50% stronger.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
"No one knows" is the simple answer. There is no page on the wiki, or anything. Sorry.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
"No one knows" is the simple answer. There is no page on the wiki, or anything. Sorry.
That's the thing, no one knows except ratbeard and the rest of the guys at KI but they refuse to answer. So i will make things clearer: Ratbeard could you please tell us players who are up against enemies with this ability (Turn The Tide 3) what it does.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I think disklyos (orthrus in aquila) has it. It seems like its +50% damage and accuracy when health is below 10%

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
It also makes your laundry smell april fresh.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme....

Wow...my title is longer than my comment...how delightfully odd.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
I have Turn the tide 2 for my buccaneer you get it at 57 and its +25% attack accuracy when below 50% health, I would assume TTT3 is the same except its +50% instead of +25%

Fearless John Bowman 64