Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will we ever go to Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Community Leader
I would guess that some day we will, at least briefly, get to both Grizzleheim and Krokotopia because those are two of our choices (from character creation) for where our pirate grew up.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Well probably we might go there after Aquila or after next world

Chase level 17

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
its been about 6 month since the game is launched and we already have 2 new world in the test realm so im guessing maybe another 6 month at least depending on how much they want to release at once

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Thanks to everyone for responding. I know there was just an update but I just wanted to know if anyone thinks we will go to Grizzleheim.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think maybe we would run into Grizzleheim bears who are on a trading expedition. Perhaps they would have a trading post on another world.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
to what i heard from central forum Erica the Red(A.K.A your mother) use to be a viking from Grizzlehiem before she was in Pollo's crew. so its possible we find Erica's map piece somewhere in Grizzlehiem

Community Leader
Sierra Starsong on May 10, 2013 wrote:
I would guess that some day we will, at least briefly, get to both Grizzleheim and Krokotopia because those are two of our choices (from character creation) for where our pirate grew up.
I remember reading that as well. I think it was Blind Mew saying that the "Where did ye grow up?" (or whatever) character creation question would come into play, but not until all 5 areas were available. So far:

Skull Island: check
MooShu: check
Marleybone: recently, check
Krokotopia: ?
Grizzleheim: ?

I would guess that each of the next two expansions will contain one of these two and a new world, like Krokotopia & Polaris, then Grizzleheim & El Dorado (we'll be level 95 and 1.5 years older by then, if the trend continues!)

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
you know what i just realized something THERE ARE NO SIDE WORLDS!!!! unless you count the moo manchu thing(which i dont)there are absoulutley no sideworlds Seriously in w101 we had 3 side worlds(well 2 if you dont count wintertusk)BUT pirate101 has 0 side worlds and why did i bring this up well grizzleheim was a side world

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
maybe but not now i think the next one is either krokotopia or valencia...again(i personally think it will be both in the next valencia than krokotopia)here's my theory
captain avery:oh you found a new piece of the...OH MY BOOCHBEARD WHAT IS THAT
captain avery:its...says to see someone in valencia to beat kane
captain avery:GO NOW YOUNG PIRATE to valencia and ask him how to beat kane
quest started go west...young pirate
so you go to valencia and find the toymaker
toymaker:so you-a-want-a-know-a how to defeat-a kane
toymaker:well go-a fetch me-a some armada-a troops and-a get me-a there gears-a and wires-a
(after defeating the armada)
toymaker:good-a...you have-a...my supplies-a
toymaker:now add-a a bit-a their gears-a here and a bit-a wiring-a in the-a chest shut the chest
golem:master,shall we destroy these interloopers now
toymaker:yes destroy-a them HAIL-A valencia 2.0

resistance members:HULT TOY-A-MAKER valencia 2.-a-.0 is a dream but it is only-a illusion
so you fight the toymaker and after you win
toymaker:cough cough ima beaten pirate i beg you have mercy i will be honest now
toymaker:actually i have a friend who-a i gave a scroll saying how to beat-a kane he-a is in-a krokotopia
toymaker:also i heared that the krokotopian royal's children have taken rule due to their parents-a died
if your a buccaneer you get a female valencian scientest who knows a-lot about clockworks like gracie
if you get a krok and mander once you reach a certain point in kt
if you unfourtunatley get nothing(jk you get a guinea pig cannoneer)
if you get a unicorn fencer
if you are a you get a golem

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on May 29, 2013 wrote:
you know what i just realized something THERE ARE NO SIDE WORLDS!!!! unless you count the moo manchu thing(which i dont)there are absoulutley no sideworlds Seriously in w101 we had 3 side worlds(well 2 if you dont count wintertusk)BUT pirate101 has 0 side worlds and why did i bring this up well grizzleheim was a side world
calm down laddy they are probably gonna make side worlds they are just getting ready to make book 15 now that books 13 and 14 are out. im sure they'll make side worlds. if they do i hope one of them is Avalon because that is my favorite world

Ensign
Aug 03, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
That would be HAMAZING yes ham . that is no doubt my favorite world of all time

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on May 29, 2013 wrote:
maybe but not now i think the next one is either krokotopia or valencia...again(i personally think it will be both in the next valencia than krokotopia)here's my theory
captain avery:oh you found a new piece of the...OH MY BOOCHBEARD WHAT IS THAT
captain avery:its...says to see someone in valencia to beat kane
captain avery:GO NOW YOUNG PIRATE to valencia and ask him how to beat kane
quest started go west...young pirate
so you go to valencia and find the toymaker
toymaker:so you-a-want-a-know-a how to defeat-a kane
toymaker:well go-a fetch me-a some armada-a troops and-a get me-a there gears-a and wires-a
(after defeating the armada)
toymaker:good-a...you have-a...my supplies-a
toymaker:now add-a a bit-a their gears-a here and a bit-a wiring-a in the-a chest shut the chest
golem:master,shall we destroy these interloopers now
toymaker:yes destroy-a them HAIL-A valencia 2.0

resistance members:HULT TOY-A-MAKER valencia 2.-a-.0 is a dream but it is only-a illusion
so you fight the toymaker and after you win
toymaker:cough cough ima beaten pirate i beg you have mercy i will be honest now
toymaker:actually i have a friend who-a i gave a scroll saying how to beat-a kane he-a is in-a krokotopia
toymaker:also i heared that the krokotopian royal's children have taken rule due to their parents-a died
if your a buccaneer you get a female valencian scientest who knows a-lot about clockworks like gracie
if you get a krok and mander once you reach a certain point in kt
if you unfourtunatley get nothing(jk you get a guinea pig cannoneer)
if you get a unicorn fencer
if you are a you get a golem
there already is a quest called "Go West Young Pirate"!
also, with the quest dialogue, the Italian accent cracked me up! Thanks for the good laugh!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009