Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why cant we Dye some of the Newer Outfits?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Why cant we Dye some of the Newer Outfits but not all of them like some of the Aquila armors, its not fair to people where they can only dye some of the Aquila armor, but not all of them, maybe you guys at KI should allow all of the armors in the game to be dyed, cause no one likes to wear armor that they can not dye because it will get VERY boring after awhile seeing other people wearing the same armor that has blue as its only color.

Sincerely,
Valdus Zabra lvl 50 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I noticed this too. In the test realm I got a neat set of armor from the battle angels, but it only came in dark red (which would have been cool if my colors included dark red). Please consider changing this, KI!

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
galliard1 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
I noticed this too. In the test realm I got a neat set of armor from the battle angels, but it only came in dark red (which would have been cool if my colors included dark red). Please consider changing this, KI!
I agree with you galliard1, i noticed this also on the test realm and i thought it was some kind of glitch on the test realm, but when i noticed it on the live realm, it got me pissed off, cause you see, my lvl 10 buccaneer is wearing stiched lvl 10 armor with Aquila armor and my buccaneer's colors are all black and i want to dye the base black and the trim either dark red or all black, but i cant do that cause the armor only comes out in ONE color, "BORING BLUE" as the Base and the Trim, COME ON KI, i know you can do better then that, making gear that CANT be dyed is just proving that you were just being lazy, i admit, given that you KI just put all of the hard work into making Marleybone and Aquila for the game, but you cant just put all of that hard work into designing Marleybone and Aquila just to slack off and not make all of the gears from any world not dyeable, its not far to your customers that play the game, cause when they want to get newer gear (whether it be for sitching or not) they also want to be separate from others, thats why dying and sitching was put in the game in the first place (even though i had to push you guys a little bit into putting sitching on the game), but it came out PERFECT none the less and your customers are happy now that they can design there own gear using dying and sitching, so dont go slacking off by doing this, your moto is "MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY", not "DRAG THEM TO TEARS BECAUSE KI DECIDED TO BE LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING NEW GEAR NOT DYEABLE".

Sincerely,
Valdus Zabra lvl 52 Swashbuckler
Black Kai Zabra lvl 47 Witchdoctor
Kai Mizzen lvl 10 Buccaneer
Arthur Landon lvl 18 Musketeer
Sebastian Declark lvl 1 Privateer