Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Heckhounds in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I used to be a hardcore Wizard101 player and my favorite pet was my heckhound. I seriously loved all the variants of the hounds, and I took my heckhound with me on all my adventures. I hope that in the future there will be heckhounds. If you want to see them in game, please comment below! Maybe KI will add them in with enough support!

Ensign
May 09, 2009
would be interesting yet kind of weird for pirate101. would be interesting cause same here I like heckhounds but this is pirate101 so its kinda weird if you put some magical wolf hound thing in it

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
I prefer the storm snake breed with a sea dragon.

Whatever, I think they really need to add some pets, there are too few, and all has the same form. We have like 3 chameleons, 2 jackalopes (in Easter), lots of buffaloons, spiders and dragons. Why don't they invent other pets or take them from Wizard101?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Damion4321433 on May 29, 2013 wrote:
would be interesting yet kind of weird for pirate101. would be interesting cause same here I like heckhounds but this is pirate101 so its kinda weird if you put some magical wolf hound thing in it
But that pet is a dog! He could burn down some Armada troops also which will make us happy. We need dogs cause it's man's best friend.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 29, 2013 wrote:
But that pet is a dog! He could burn down some Armada troops also which will make us happy. We need dogs cause it's man's best friend.
I like the way you think

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010