Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any musketeer side quest companions?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
One of my friends told me there is one in Valencia. I'm not sure though, because I'm a Swashbuckler, so I don't know where the quest is.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In Cool Rach, do all the quests from the sheriff in Coopers Roost and you get one.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
There's one in Valencia for a Unicorn Companion. I forgot the name of the island, but it's the one where you have to disguise yourself as a Armada Robot... if you know what I'm talking about, then go there and search for a black female unicorn. She'll have a quest for you to get a new companion...

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Well, if you're looking for a free one, try in valencia, take a look around and you'll find a guinea pig with a crab hermit, do his quest and you will get a FREE Witchdoctor, he is basically like old scratch, except instead of hitting like in a checker board thing, if he gets hit with a Witchdoctor move, he hits back, hope it was helpful, and btw, this is for every class.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Bloody Belle on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
There's one in Valencia for a Unicorn Companion. I forgot the name of the island, but it's the one where you have to disguise yourself as a Armada Robot... if you know what I'm talking about, then go there and search for a black female unicorn. She'll have a quest for you to get a new companion...
I'm pretty sure his name is Ridolfo Capoferro and he is in Sivella.The female unicorn I believe is named Bianca something.....

Ensign
Jul 26, 2011
Blade Storm on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Well, if you're looking for a free one, try in valencia, take a look around and you'll find a guinea pig with a crab hermit, do his quest and you will get a FREE Witchdoctor, he is basically like old scratch, except instead of hitting like in a checker board thing, if he gets hit with a Witchdoctor move, he hits back, hope it was helpful, and btw, this is for every class.
that one is not available for musketeers here is a link to all musketeer companions

http://www.starsofthespiral.com/musketeercompanions

Luke Carter