Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best PvP Player Faced.....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 26, 2012
Who is the best PvP Player you all have ever faced? Mine is a buccaneer who's Reckless Frenzy is unmatched. Also this is Tarlac for all of you out there who know me.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Sly Malcolm (something) I faced him and he was the first buccaneer i've lost to. Also he is the 3rd person i have lost to on my musketeer.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Well I was gonna say Dead Eye Luke was the best player I ever faced but now that I hear he's getting victimized by all the buccaneers I may have to rethink that. Seriously though Luke is the only player to ever beat me every time we faced each other. And it looks like the class that started out at the bottom is rising to the top. Buccaneers are much improved. I have so much cool buccaneer gear from drops that I might have to start one.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme....
Soon to be Red India, Self Appointed Undisputed Master Musketeer World Champion Supreme.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Well I was gonna say Dead Eye Luke was the best player I ever faced but now that I hear he's getting victimized by all the buccaneers I may have to rethink that. Seriously though Luke is the only player to ever beat me every time we faced each other. And it looks like the class that started out at the bottom is rising to the top. Buccaneers are much improved. I have so much cool buccaneer gear from drops that I might have to start one.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme....
Soon to be Red India, Self Appointed Undisputed Master Musketeer World Champion Supreme.
Why thank you Miss Erin, I appreciate it Yarr.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
I don't participate in PvP much because of the need for improvement both in the system and my character but when I do play, it seems like I'm never able to beat David or William Nightingale. William is a Buccaneer and a friend of mine who has remained 5 levels ahead of me since game launch and despite my grinding and leveling he manages to beat me every time. David is a Swashbuckler and boy does he know a good fight; I only met him recently but despite our 2 level (now 3) difference he manages to rather soundly defeat me and allude defeat. Hopefully, when I max out I can see different results but I reckon with the new coming worlds and my soon-to-expire membership, that probably won't happen any time soon XD

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I never knew the names of the pvp players I faced. But I would definitely lose to my friend Cody. He is a level 65 Privateer. I teamed up with his friend and we both died. He is an amazing pvp player and a great friend. If we ever went solo he would destroy me.

See ye in the skyways
Sneaky Jonathan Lv42

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Bloody Brandon Chamberlain is a tough opponent to me. I told him one day, he will regret it

Stormy Wolf Gordon
Level 65 Academy Superstar

Ensign
Sep 10, 2011
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Sly Malcolm (something) I faced him and he was the first buccaneer i've lost to. Also he is the 3rd person i have lost to on my musketeer.
Oh, Sly Malcolm Voss! I know him, he's on my friends list.
I've never lost before, I always win with my reckless frenzy and my witchdoctor always wins with his great juju and tartarus set, but the hardest battle I've faced would probably be against Virtuous Nathan Carter, a level 65 witchdoctor who used Moo Manchu's wand with a Mojo storm epic hit that did 1000 damage to my whole team since I didn't spread out. I won, though, thanks to reckless frenzy and bloody charm + mifune's gusuko. I took out the one and only amazing Charming Mason Ironside's Lefty, Bonnie, and him in one round with reckless frenzy. Then, we beat his El Toro the next round since my whole crew was still alive. I don't PVP too much, though.

Serious William Silver and Helpful Brian Hawkins, Level 65 and Level 65 .

Ensign
Sep 10, 2011
Shipmate271 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Bloody Brandon Chamberlain is a tough opponent to me. I told him one day, he will regret it

Stormy Wolf Gordon
Level 65 Academy Superstar
Hey, Mr. Gordon! It's me, William. I'd like to PVP you next time I see you.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Scurvy adam walker only person to have beat me in less then 10 rounds