Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fastest way to get gold and exp ?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I want to level fast without doing quest but at the same time i want to get a lot of gold to .

So i can get back to level 15 ( I started over )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Am I understanding you right? You want to have the status of leveling without doing any of the work to earn it? And you want the luxury of lots of gold without doing anything to earn it?
Sigh What Is this world coming to
If I understand you correctly it really makes you sound lazy and greedy. Please tell me I misunderstood you. If So then I will apologize. If not, then you have my prayers.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Just wondering, why not through quests? Are you limited to particular areas, as a free or crown player?
People seem to underestimate fishing. Grab 3 friends to sail on your ship, and go fishing for beasts in the skyway, fish, birds, buffaloon, dragons, whatever you have access to. The more people hunting them with you, the more prey you get, and more chests when you win. The gold is pretty good, and you get xp.

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Kasclepius on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I want to level fast without doing quest but at the same time i want to get a lot of gold to .

So i can get back to level 15 ( I started over )
Ugh, don't be a lazy gamer. You have to work for the gold like everyone else. However, it's your game. So if you can find someone that's willing let you tag along, (higher level) have them take you farming. Friar Sand, at Verdent Dock in Mooshu drops a lot of gold and sometimes very good weapons. However, you won't be able to use those until you actually work at leveling.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I do not mean for free, i ment instead of questing i found a good location for good so far under level 15 - Level 13 gives about 25 gold per chest i have not found a good exp gain about yet i get about 13 exp per battle i am a paid member btw

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Well aren't there some dungeons that give you free XP?

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Sniper Rose on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Well aren't there some dungeons that give you free XP?
Have not paid attention to them as the time limit warning, makes me not want to do it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kasclepius on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Have not paid attention to them as the time limit warning, makes me not want to do it
That's not a time Limit warning. It is just an approximation of how much time it may take you to do the dungeon alone. You can take as long or as short as you want to complete it.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Kasclepius on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
That makes you sound even more lazy.

Silver Luis Cog L65 (At leisure)
Griffin Kidd L24

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I will try it if there is no high reward quest left to do