Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party!!!!!!!! Yay!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm throwing another party because its almost my birthday and I haven't been on in a while and.... I miss you all. Heh.... Okay here are the details.

When: Saturday September 28th (Two days before my birthday!).... Times are yet to be revealed so keep checking this thread to get the times.
Realm: For those of you who plan on coming and already are friends with me, you don't HAVE to meet in the designated realm and place but you can if you want. Anyway, the realm is Vadima and the place is up in the area by the musketeer school but not INSIDE. If you're confused..... Tell me and I'll try to explain it a little better .
We'll probably farm or pvp or both you know... The usual party stuff.... Heh..... Look at each others houses... Alright.
Also, this isn't a birthday party for myself. (I'm not like that..... ) It's just to meet some more people on the message boards and have fun. Also, I may post something about this on Pirate101 Central too. I have no clue why I just told you that.
Adieu.

Rachel - Level 48

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm throwing another party because its almost my birthday and I haven't been on in a while and.... I miss you all. Heh.... Okay here are the details.

When: Saturday September 28th (Two days before my birthday!).... Times are yet to be revealed so keep checking this thread to get the times.
Realm: For those of you who plan on coming and already are friends with me, you don't HAVE to meet in the designated realm and place but you can if you want. Anyway, the realm is Vadima and the place is up in the area by the musketeer school but not INSIDE. If you're confused..... Tell me and I'll try to explain it a little better .
We'll probably farm or pvp or both you know... The usual party stuff.... Heh..... Look at each others houses... Alright.
Also, this isn't a birthday party for myself. (I'm not like that..... ) It's just to meet some more people on the message boards and have fun. Also, I may post something about this on Pirate101 Central too. I have no clue why I just told you that.
Adieu.

Rachel - Level 48
Sounds like fun . That is exactly a month before my birthday so we could call it an un-birthday party . Although I will reserve the right to whisper a birthday greeting.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like fun . That is exactly a month before my birthday so we could call it an un-birthday party . Although I will reserve the right to whisper a birthday greeting.
Okay. It's now an official un-birthday party!

Rachel - Level 48

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I am going to have the times up by the 21st of September. Just letting you know.

Rachel - Level 48

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Alright the times will be 2pm-4pm AND 7pm-9pm. So if you can't make it for one of the times, you can come to the other or come to both or neither.... lol.... Okay. Tell your friends! Spread the news!

Rachel - Level 49 (I finally leveled up!!! )

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
My birthday is in October, but I'll love to join y'all again. Count me in

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Alright the times will be 2pm-4pm AND 7pm-9pm. So if you can't make it for one of the times, you can come to the other or come to both or neither.... lol.... Okay. Tell your friends! Spread the news!

Contrats on leveling Well done matey.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Contrats on leveling Well done matey.
Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
My birthday is in October, but I'll love to join y'all again. Count me in
Well happy early birthday! I'm glad to have you join us again!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
pirate101 lover on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
my b-day was on the 20th of september
Happy belated birthday, pirate101 lover!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to change the times. I can't do 2-4 anymore because I'm busy. But, I may be able to have another party on Sunday? I'm not sure. If you really wanted to meet me in the game and the only time that worked for you was 2-4, (idk who would REALLY REALLY want to meet me) I'm sorry!

Also, (hehehe) I forgot to mention that this is eastern time zone. So, the times for central time zone are:
6pm-8pm
Mountain time zone:
I think 5pm-7pm
And, western time zone:
4pm-6pm

Rachel - Level 49

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to change the times. I can't do 2-4 anymore because I'm busy. But, I may be able to have another party on Sunday? I'm not sure. If you really wanted to meet me in the game and the only time that worked for you was 2-4, (idk who would REALLY REALLY want to meet me) I'm sorry!

Also, (hehehe) I forgot to mention that this is eastern time zone. So, the times for central time zone are:
6pm-8pm
Mountain time zone:
I think 5pm-7pm
And, western time zone:
4pm-6pm

Rachel - Level 49
I may not be able to come but will be on the game. I am volunteering for Autumn Dreamwalker's 12 Days of Autumn Scavenger Hunt from the fan site Secret's of the Spiral. I will have to be standing somewhere for hunters to find me and I will be on a new pirate (Part of the rules so that there will be plenty of room on her friend's list so players can friend and port to me as needed for the game. The Scavenger hunt will be from 5 Central to whenever it ends. If you guys start partying I will join you as soon as I can but I will be with you in spirit.
Idea: Perhaps the party goers could join the scavenger hunt? It sounds like it is really gonna be fun and I am sure Autumn would love the support.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Happy belated birthday, pirate101 lover!
Thank you so much Rachel the Witchdoctor!I will try my best to be at your party.
Smiling Natalie lvl 50

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012