Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

just to explain

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I got sucked into wizard101 again you are gonna see me when the next update comes out!

take care, brush your hair!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hoping to see you again in the skyways soon. Maybe we will run into each other over there. All my Wizard girls are Christina too.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
Well, lacking any quests and having completed six pirates, I am now a new Wizard101 player.

Let me explain what I mean by "completed"... I have maxed the levels on all my companions. I have 10 training tomes in inventory. I have maxed the gold allowed by the bank. I have filled the banks (and the shared bank) of each pirate with items. All that for each of the six max pirates I have.

I love this game but I have nothing to do but farm for gold to buy furniture. But now, my houses have reached their item limits. I have waited for new furniture items to be released, but I have given up on waiting.

Sorry, KI. I really appreciate all the work you have put into the game. I have indeed turned off the Auto-Renew feature and will be glad to renew my membership when there is indication that new content is imminent. I will be glad to spend my crowns in Wizard101 till then.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
See ya soon! Hope we'll bump into each other in Wizard101! (Check for my posts on the Wizard101 message boards for my Wizard101)