Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More than just 6 Pirates?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Anyone else wish there was an option to have more than just 6 pirates at your disposal? For me, character creation can be a major part of a game's appeal. Pirate101 is pretty good in that regard, and I would like to try out new looks and combination...sadly, I already have my full compliment of player character pirates. I wonder if KI could make extra character slots available, perhaps in the Crown shop? If they weren't too expensive, I'd definitely want to purchase one or two.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
Another pirate slot for crowns? A great idea!

Hey KI, please consider this.

Community Leader
I know they've received numerous similar requests for thier Wizard101 game.
However its a common "perception" they do that to encourage players to create 2nd accounts, since there are 7 classes of magic, and only 6 characters per account! ;)

At least in pirates we can make one pirate for each class. ;)

I like the idea, we'll see what KI thinks!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"At least in pirates we can make one pirate for each class. ;)"

With room to double up on our favorite class!

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
"At least in pirates we can make one pirate for each class. ;)"

With room to double up on our favorite class!

-Indigo
I totally yarrr that. I hated in Wizard that I had to chose which class not to experience because there was not enough room. I just wish KingsIsle would come up with another class cause I don't want to have two of the same class, lol. Of the two (Ya can't have it all your way) issues I Much prefer this one.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013