Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats RachelTheWitchdoctor 4 Gunner's Mate

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to our Rachel for achieving Gunner's Mate Promotion.
I hadn't thought of doing this when you got your Lieutenant's rank so you are truly due for some well deserved pats on the back.
You are out consummate party planner, master role player, and just plain lovely poster that is always blessing someone or giving out some choice tidbits to make our game play better. Not to mention is wise enough to pull back from posting and playing to focus on her education which is the greatest wisdom of all.
x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of our Gunner's Mate Rachel. x
x Sends out an order to the Bakeries of the Highlander fox for anything that you can either cover or stuff with Gunner's Ganash. x

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations to our Rachel for achieving Gunner's Mate Promotion.
I hadn't thought of doing this when you got your Lieutenant's rank so you are truly due for some well deserved pats on the back.
You are out consummate party planner, master role player, and just plain lovely poster that is always blessing someone or giving out some choice tidbits to make our game play better. Not to mention is wise enough to pull back from posting and playing to focus on her education which is the greatest wisdom of all.
x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of our Gunner's Mate Rachel. x
x Sends out an order to the Bakeries of the Highlander fox for anything that you can either cover or stuff with Gunner's Ganash. x
Aww. Thanks. I always enjoy reading the creative, informative posts of the message boards and posting myself. Now, about those treats......

Rachel - Level 53

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations, Rachel! I like your clear writing style, and I especially appreciate your fun parties, meeting people thereby (and doing my first multiple ship battle!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Yay, Rachel!

Sorry, but the treats were hijacked. I'll just have a word with Ratbeard before they hit the black market.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations, Rachel! I like your clear writing style, and I especially appreciate your fun parties, meeting people thereby (and doing my first multiple ship battle!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Thanks, Anne!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Sam Underhill on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Yay, Rachel!

Sorry, but the treats were hijacked. I'll just have a word with Ratbeard before they hit the black market.
Oh no!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Yay, Rachel!

Chrissy picks up a megaphone prototype that Gracie is working on and clicks it on and points it at Sam's Gallant ship. "Ratbeard, there is a rumor that some treats are missing for Rachael's congratulation party." *Gives 'The Look'* "Now do I have to get out my NCIS slap?" Chrissy waits for a response...........