Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Important Question for the moderators

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
I've been trying to submit a fan fiction to the site, but for some reason it didnt work. i dont know why. here is what i did. i typed out the chapter on an email body, sent it from my gmail to community@pirate101.com, and here is the error message i recieved:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

commumity@pirate101.com

<snip> (I edited out the rest of your email - One Eyed Jack)

Administrator
hehe. I think I found your issue! (Relook at the email address you sent it to, and I think you'll find why it didn't make it to us. )

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
this is a continuation of my previous message "important question for the moderators."
clearly i made a mistake sending the fan fiction if you saw that message. "commumity" and not community. but i was sending it on my device, which had keys practially the size of a pinky nail. anyway, i sent it again, this time to COMMUNITY@pirate101.com

Also, on the subject, im hoping my fiction is submitted, i spent a while on the first chapter alone, finished chapter 2 yesterday, but havent sent it yet, and chapter 3 is in the works. also, i think it is a very great story. if it is submitted, you should be able to see it. it is titled "Convergence", and is a pretty good page turner in my friends's opinions. (especially despite having no "pages" XD .)

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Yes, my phone does that a lot also. At least you were able to fix the problem.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol, no worries, we all make silly mistakes like that and yours was charming. Ya just made me feel normal, lol.