Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storyline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Pirates ventured into Marleybone on a quest to save it from being destroyed in the massive war between it and the Clockwork Armada... But why was it so short? I can understand why Valencia was short but what about Marleybone? You're supposed to stop a massive war but it was kinda short, will there be a future expansion of Marleybone about the war?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
justaguest on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Pirates ventured into Marleybone on a quest to save it from being destroyed in the massive war between it and the Clockwork Armada... But why was it so short? I can understand why Valencia was short but what about Marleybone? You're supposed to stop a massive war but it was kinda short, will there be a future expansion of Marleybone about the war?
Perhaps... I have read a post by Blind Mew himself saying every world we've visited so far, we'll be revisiting someday. I don't know what that may mean exactly, but if it's every world, then MB should be included as well. It may only be a little visit though, but who knows. KI has been very surprising the fast few weeks, so we'll see lol