Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Louie de Blockhead

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
I`m in mooshu on the quest "that was yesterday" were I have to defeat inoshishi bandits to randomly get, or not get a key.But every time I try to fight them, I get Louie EVERY SINGLE TIME!! He`s lvl 38 and on his 2nd promo quest (that I`m saving for later, as it`s to hard right now) but he`s terrible! I put a sleep token on him,he still comes! I let him die in a fight , but when the fight starts, it says Louie revived! I need some sirrius help, please!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well if that fight is part of his promotion quest then you will always get him. On any promotion fight, the crew member that is being promoted has to be there to fight for their own promotion.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
The reason Louis keeps showing up is because you are at a part in his promotion where he needs inoshishi bandits. Every time you engage them you are not only trying to get the key, but whatever Louis wants from them for his promotion too. For some reason with this specific defeat and collect quest the game really wants Louis in every fight with the bandits. I encountered this too when I fist did his promotion. I would let him die and he would revive suddenly and join the next battle. This was before they had sleep tokens of course but it doesn't surprise me that the quest bypasses them too. Unfortunately until Louis' defeat and collect quest is done with the inoshishi bandits he will continue to show up, no matter what. I know Louis isn't the best companion against these guys, especially at level 38; but, if you make it through you may find a way to like him as I have. Until then I can only suggest you play on a crowded server. That's what I did, and luckily for me there was a bunch of other people who wanted that key that joined and helped out. It was killing two birds with one stone! I wish you the best of luck!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
If you're fighting enemies that are required for promotion quests, then the companion to be promoted will always appear in battle alongside you no matter what.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Annoying Quinn She... on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
I`m in mooshu on the quest "that was yesterday" were I have to defeat inoshishi bandits to randomly get, or not get a key.But every time I try to fight them, I get Louie EVERY SINGLE TIME!! He`s lvl 38 and on his 2nd promo quest (that I`m saving for later, as it`s to hard right now) but he`s terrible! I put a sleep token on him,he still comes! I let him die in a fight , but when the fight starts, it says Louie revived! I need some sirrius help, please!
Muhahahah....

Louie~ You didn't think you would be able to get rid of me that easily, did you..? Hah, ha!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Muhahahah....

Louie~ You didn't think you would be able to get rid of me that easily, did you..? Hah, ha!
Lol, That's cute & very inventive. I love it.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Muhahahah....

LOL he can revive himself just to show up anyways?