Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Role Swapping?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
The Fire Buccaneer on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Alexander, next time I see the wreckage of a ship floating around with broken explosive barrels, a smashed helmet, and a trumpet that looks like it was sliced in half with a sword, I'll know whose it is.
Trust me, that was Nicols' ship. Hobbes would be the one that's so positively distorted that you really need to use your imagination to see how it wasn't a broken off piece of Flotsam. Well, what can I say? Hobbes has an insatiable hunger for conflict tha t I sometimes have no idea aha to do with.
Speaking of Sebastian, he told me to convey that he would either choose Private Mills or the Unicorn duelist (can't spell his name) would be his choice.

Maria: Personally, Mormo or the Ophidian Flame Dancer would be my chosen ones. they are masters of unique magics and I am fascinated with them.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Hmmmm.... well, they say Privateers are good leaders, right? So maybe Lucky Jack Russell? If not... Bonnie Anne seems pretty practical.

Quick Melody Nightngale, Level 21

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Melody the Swift on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Hmmmm.... well, they say Privateers are good leaders, right? So maybe Lucky Jack Russell? If not... Bonnie Anne seems pretty practical.

Quick Melody Nightngale, Level 21
I think Alura would almost have to pick Lucky Jack Russell as her replacement, but she doesn't really have many companions to choose from, so I can't be sure of her vote.