Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Best Battle?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Hi pirates. What is your best battle you have done? By best battle it can be either your best come back or best victory. Don't worry, this thread is not supposed to make you feel boastful, so feel free to tell your nice battle. Don't get to proud or mean though in your descriptions eg. That Lv 40 musketeer ninja was so weak and I was so beast and epic and I killed him cause he is horrible.

Best Victory:
It was a class house 1v1. I prepared my self to lose (I wanted to test how good my weak companions were: Nurse Quinn, crazy monquistador and crab hermit)). I even had an umbrella weapon and dressed horribly. The guy I was against had empire bundle armor and his companions wear Gracie, Scratch and Crab hermit. Despite him summoning around 7 minions I beat him and won. It was more of a weird victory I guess, since I purposely prepared myself to lose.

Best comeback:
I was against bishop. I played horribly the first time against him. In the end it turned into a 1v1. I had 27 health and he had 1000+. Still after a hide, critical and sneak attack, I brought that armada elite down in the narrowest victory for me. Sometimes I think the P101 staff team was watching my battle, and decided to give me a helping hand for all the hard work I put in that day.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Here's one: Defeating Rooke in the first encounter in 3 turns. I LOVE OP moves and companions!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
Hi pirates. What is your best battle you have done? By best battle it can be either your best come back or best victory. Don't worry, this thread is not supposed to make you feel boastful, so feel free to tell your nice battle. Don't get to proud or mean though in your descriptions eg. That Lv 40 musketeer ninja was so weak and I was so beast and epic and I killed him cause he is horrible.

Best Victory:
It was a class house 1v1. I prepared my self to lose (I wanted to test how good my weak companions were: Nurse Quinn, crazy monquistador and crab hermit)). I even had an umbrella weapon and dressed horribly. The guy I was against had empire bundle armor and his companions wear Gracie, Scratch and Crab hermit. Despite him summoning around 7 minions I beat him and won. It was more of a weird victory I guess, since I purposely prepared myself to lose.

Best comeback:
I was against bishop. I played horribly the first time against him. In the end it turned into a 1v1. I had 27 health and he had 1000+. Still after a hide, critical and sneak attack, I brought that armada elite down in the narrowest victory for me. Sometimes I think the P101 staff team was watching my battle, and decided to give me a helping hand for all the hard work I put in that day.
So that's how it ended. Hmmm I'll need to use hide more often. If you'll allow me to say my worst battle i will need your a okay though. I'll just say my best. I was near lvl 60, buccaneer as some of you may know, I was against bishop like yours I had my friends silver Jack Nicholas, Noble Davy Jones and me, it was at the last battle in the beachhead we went up against him, my job was taking on his machines, silver Jack Nicholas lvl 65 of course was on bishop and Noble Davy Jones on the clock works. First I took out the machines and by the time he stopped doing them there were like three clockwork minions left. I helped Davy and by the time there were no more bishop was almost dead so we did a triple tag team. My Bonnie was shooting him and me and my buds backed him into the wall with our selfs and companions and we basically each took a hit at him until he was defeated. My best comeback (and my worst battle, it is a comeback though) I had Bonnie Ann, the Tiger buccaneers get at isle of fetch and Gaspard de voul ( I think that's how you spell it.) and it was the dreaded moo Manchu fight. ( the one before, moo Manchu was easy.) I was sadly to say a lvl 61 at the time and this was meant for people below lvl 50 and I was under the impression all we had to do is ring the gong. Well we did it, we all were at yellow, Bonnie died almost right then, my tiger would have died if not been for a Bonnie heal i would have died if I didn't heal myself, Gaspard well he was okay. So we all were at yellow and we used a Strategy I have it's were we all go for the same person well to cut a story short, we won.
Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer ( I want that trademarked on the message board you know)

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Golden Guardian on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:

Best Victory:

Best comeback:
My narrowest victory was in Marleybone. I had gone to defeat Rooke and all of my companions had died. By this point I was frantically trying to keep both myself and Nelson alive, which was a bit of a struggle. Through some form of luck we made it through. And then there was the second less nasty fight. That was easier.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Hmm my best battle... Well I have to say that I'm not that bad in pvp ( become so much better when i got Goronado and Pepe ). I always like to battle these two specific people: Angel and Merciless Jeremy Nichols . They always bet me when I battled those two and then on one fateful day against Angel me and my companions ( Goronado, Pepe, and Chilam Bak ) always got criticals! But we sometimes still talk about that battle and we think it was just luck. As for Jeremy we battled each other several times, and on that fateful day I used that same team and bet him.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
My captain blood battle I was invincible I won with all companions on high green I had el toro at lvl 37with riposte relentless and first strike btw he always critical for me
Rooster cogburn at lvl 38 with true grit burst fire and double tap
And bat masterson one of the magnificent 7 with blade storm riposte flanking and first strike
I have to say he was easy

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well my best would have to be the Hydra, just me and my crew against the beast sword slashing, gun blasting, mojo casting, heads popping out everywhere it was epic. so it was down to me and my highlander Bonnie Anne to strike the final blow ebon head on the Hydra. I used my best strikes and Bonnie Anne would finish off the beast and grab the hydra's chain with victory in our hands.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
May 13, 2011
my best battle would have been a "nope" situation. when i was getting the windstone for avernus, (fighting the shark with the Spanish name), Louis lost a lot of health and when he needed only one more hit to get killed, he started blocking and blocking and blocking even more and ended up surviving the battle. did adrenaline kick in or what?

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
It was a 4v4 PvP match. On blue team was me (a level 55 privateer) and a few other people around or below level 10. On red team was a level 65 Musketeer, along with some more players about level 10. Long story short(ish), all the lower level players and their companions were defeated immediately, I won, and it was awesome. I even still had Commander Emmett undefeated.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
my best battle would have to be the second fight with bishop in beachead marleybone. I was dying at first but i made a terrific comeback by summoning tons of allies and using a lot of my witch doctor powers
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 63 witch doctor

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
My worst/best/scariest battle had to be the dread manticore battle for the Mag. 7 promotion quest. I died the first time. The second time, Jane Canary did tons of damage to one of the manticore then was defeated. It was a three against one. I was a level 65 I used all of my skills and talents to do this one. It was the hardest and scariest battle ever.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Who is this Bishop everybody's talking about? Is he another word for Rooke? Is he an evil armada?
Anyway, my best battle was probably...I don't actually know. I just want to know about BISHOP!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have got another one
I was battling no how and no weight in mooshu ratbeard scorpius died in 2 turns it was me and rooster cogburn he killed no weight then died I had 434 health no weight had 837and tye samoorai musketeers had 400 I used rouse then jobus kiss mojo storm mojo blast I then mojo revered no wei and defeated him and sneak attacked the sammori musketeer

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
My best comeback that I can remember would probably be against those horrid, nasty, mean, bumbaloons!

It was a four on five one my teeny tiny little Monquesta skiff. It was really crowded.

So, on the first round, me and all my companions tore off after that stinkin' bumbaloon, and (somehow) managed to pop 'im. (woot!) But then those pesky little minions wouldn't have it! They were so sad and angry at the same time that there was two Epics and one Super all in that round! Two of my companions down in the first turn! The second round me and my companions took down one of the minions, but that just made those little stinkers madder! They took down my other companion, and now it was just me, with half health, and Sarah Steele,(who had been blocking like a mad man,(or would that be woman?)) with about a quarter health. Sarah managed to take one of the buffaloons down to about half health and I did too. But our small victory was short lived, as those buffaloons took her down too.now it was just me, with just 217 health,(which actually is a decent amount back then, but still not enough to save me from more than three hits) against three raging buffaloons, with about half, half, and a quarter health. my first move was to go invisible, then I used my backstab on the lowest health one and took him out, and then, after about three rounds of dodging like CRAZY and taking NO HITS!!!! I won. Than I steered my ship into the nearest port, and slept for the rest of the day. Boy, my pirate was SOOOOOO TIRED!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I would have to say my best battle now is the magnificent 7 promotion quest. I fought the dread manticore seven times and died six but made a great comeback in the seventh. (weird isn't it that it a mag 7 promotion quest and i won the seventh battle) anyway back to point, i summoned tons of teammates and used all my juju powers or as my friends call them "the chicken powers" and used a few privateer powers i learned. I won that fight by using pure awesomeness and bat masterson did a little bit of work too.
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 64 Witch doctor

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
PrivateerJack10 bishop is a member of Kane's inner court and he is a evil clockwork witch doctor. you fight him about ten quests into marleybone.
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 64 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Who is this Bishop everybody's talking about? Is he another word for Rooke? Is he an evil armada?
Anyway, my best battle was probably...I don't actually know. I just want to know about BISHOP!
You will be introduced to Bishop in Marleybone. Trust me, you will have his little tricks emblazoned in your soul by the time you take him down.

Captain
May 13, 2011
hes one of the elite clockworks mentioned by avery. he is an important tactician and engineer in the war between marleybone and the armada and is also a very skilled witchdoctor. he wears a coat, hat and glasses while wielding a staff with a cog-like look on it

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
You'll see very soon...IN A PUPPET SHOW!