Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More packs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2010
Is there any way we could have more then just one pack to choose from in the crown shop ? The aztecca pack is all we have plus please more crown shop weapons for other schools it seems a bit unfair.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
magicman1064 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Is there any way we could have more then just one pack to choose from in the crown shop ? The aztecca pack is all we have plus please more crown shop weapons for other schools it seems a bit unfair.
In due time we may get another pack. Kingsisle is likely trying to not release too many packs in pirate101 since people complained about them in wizard101

Developer
The upcoming release will include a weapon set specifically for each class.

Community Leader
Ratbeard on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
The upcoming release will include a weapon set specifically for each class.
Will these weapon sets be in another "pack"?

I have purchased so many of the Tribal Crew packs, I have more than enough of everything it has to offer as I am sure many others have. Hoping for a new pack, with new 'stuff' to acquire, as I am unlikely to buy any more tribal crew packs.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Developer
Dr Zeppers on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Will these weapon sets be in another "pack"?

I have purchased so many of the Tribal Crew packs, I have more than enough of everything it has to offer as I am sure many others have. Hoping for a new pack, with new 'stuff' to acquire, as I am unlikely to buy any more tribal crew packs.
It is not my role to decide where and how such goodies are offered; however, my understanding right now is that they'll be in the crown shop proper.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I love the bundle pack option that KI has provided us, it's so cool how they give us a chance for companions!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
magicman1064 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I believe you mean the Tribal Crew Pack. Although, maybe it should have been named the Azteca Pack since it does seem to have a lot of Aztec stuff.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
1of1 Buccaneer on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I love the bundle pack option that KI has provided us, it's so cool how they give us a chance for companions!
I know right? I only acquired Lemba Moonskull but I was so shocked and extremely happy that I got to recruit him, they all have really awesome promotions!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I agree a second pack is long over due, sure I have bought a lot of the Tribal Pack witch is great, I got two mounts and sadly not a single companion from that pack.

As for gears in the crown shop,I agree there should be more gears for other pirate class.Also I would like to see more deeds and household decors.