Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great Game!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I have played this game for, well along time but I thought I should make this thread. I already have a max witchdoctor max privateer, and a lvl 52 musketeer. But as I made a buccaneer and am replaying thru the game again so far, I don't know what it is but the game feels so perfect to me. The music, the scenery, clothes, worlds, and SO much history to be uncovered. If you really pay attention and read allot history (like me) you'll notice a ton. Also the jokes are hilarious . But thanks ki, This game is amazing and well thought out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pickletastik on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
I have played this game for, well along time but I thought I should make this thread. I already have a max witchdoctor max privateer, and a lvl 52 musketeer. But as I made a buccaneer and am replaying thru the game again so far, I don't know what it is but the game feels so perfect to me. The music, the scenery, clothes, worlds, and SO much history to be uncovered. If you really pay attention and read allot history (like me) you'll notice a ton. Also the jokes are hilarious . But thanks ki, This game is amazing and well thought out.
Indeed, this game has so many levels of awesomeness that they cannot be counted. The game, the designers, the writers, everyone involved at KingsIsle. A true work of art that everyone can enjoy.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pickletastik on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
indeed pickletastik! (by the way yer name is awesome lol) i agree! this game is insanely epic! but where all the real magic happens is the kingsisle building witch i am pretty sure is down somewhere in calafornia? lol i cant remember, but all the things that they make in there are amazing, and their creative minds are without bounds plus, the i'm your huckleberry saying is kinda an inside joke around my house because we love the movie tombstone lol. but when i told my mom about how duck holiday said that same thing just like doc holiday, she was laughing really hard XD so i really like it that most of the things in pirate101 are copied off of some of the best movies lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
indeed pickletastik! (by the way yer name is awesome lol) i agree! this game is insanely epic! but where all the real magic happens is the kingsisle building witch i am pretty sure is down somewhere in calafornia? lol i cant remember, but all the things that they make in there are amazing, and their creative minds are without bounds plus, the i'm your huckleberry saying is kinda an inside joke around my house because we love the movie tombstone lol. but when i told my mom about how duck holiday said that same thing just like doc holiday, she was laughing really hard XD so i really like it that most of the things in pirate101 are copied off of some of the best movies lol
Psssst......That would be Dallas & Austin Texas.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
every time you play again you uncover and understand more