Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All of my suggestions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
I am a long-time player of both Wizard101 and Pirate101. There are a lot of features that I would like to be added, and I am sure a lot of you would like, also.
1. Music players in Pirate101. I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing.
2. I suggest a broader selection of main quests... If you hope to get anywhere in these games, you must follow that one main quest. Why? I am just saying, if we added a few more choices where you could mix it up, each pirate would have their own story apart from how they were orphaned..
3. A wider text chat selection. Now, I am not saying add swear words to the filter, but there are some phrases that I cannot say ( for some reason ) and don't know why. I cannot come up with en example now, but many times I have been talking to friends and I want to say a big word. Yes, a big vocabulary word, in all dictionaries, and it comes out as ....
4. I am a RPer in some occasions. No, I am not a 100% RPer, so don't judge me based on that as some people have. I enjoy decorating my house, and I might add, it's a very beautiful villa. Everything's perfect from my lake to my witchdoctor lair. Only one problem: I cannot do anything with my furniture. I stand by a bed, like I'm supposed to be sleeping, it's just... I'd at least like to see some new emotes, like sit, or the walk feature.

Thanks for listening! Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Brian GoldenShade on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
I am a long-time player of both Wizard101 and Pirate101. There are a lot of features that I would like to be added, and I am sure a lot of you would like, also.
1. Music players in Pirate101. I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing.
2. I suggest a broader selection of main quests... If you hope to get anywhere in these games, you must follow that one main quest. Why? I am just saying, if we added a few more choices where you could mix it up, each pirate would have their own story apart from how they were orphaned..
3. A wider text chat selection. Now, I am not saying add swear words to the filter, but there are some phrases that I cannot say ( for some reason ) and don't know why. I cannot come up with en example now, but many times I have been talking to friends and I want to say a big word. Yes, a big vocabulary word, in all dictionaries, and it comes out as ....
4. I am a RPer in some occasions. No, I am not a 100% RPer, so don't judge me based on that as some people have. I enjoy decorating my house, and I might add, it's a very beautiful villa. Everything's perfect from my lake to my witchdoctor lair. Only one problem: I cannot do anything with my furniture. I stand by a bed, like I'm supposed to be sleeping, it's just... I'd at least like to see some new emotes, like sit, or the walk feature.

Thanks for listening! Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times
1. Agree
2. Disagree. We have enough side quests and main companion promo quests which give an individual play; besides we haven't finished this story arc, we don't know if/when how we're orphaned and where we were raised may come into play.
3. 'Dumb down' your vocabulary or find a way to speak around the filter. Example The Hoodoo Master and I were once having a conversation about Cagliostro, The Hoodoo Master wanted to use Cagliostro's title - the Count of St, Germaine, we had to use the count of st. grrr main for it instead.
4. Agree, I would LOVE to be able to sit down!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
1. I would also like Music Players in Pirate101, I can't be the only one who loves some of the battle themes!
2. I agree with Anercobie on this one! Also, the game DOES play differently on how you were orphaned, what your class is and which world took care of you. Depending on how you were orphaned, you will get a different Presidio companion, who becomes a main character solely for players whose parents died in that specific way. Depending on your class, you will get a different starting companion, tavern companion and Magnificent Seven member, which all become main characters in your story, along with extra bonus companions who also add some change to the story. Where you were taken care of will give you a special talent exclusive to Pirates who were taken care of that world. There are even new class exclusive sidequest companions available. I don't know about you but this is allot of change.
3. Not everyone uses big vocabulary words though, Pirate101 is a Pirate-themed game, adding sophisticated vocabulary wouldn't really make it seem that much of a Pirate game.
4. This is something I've always wanted in the game! Pokémon X & Y introduced the sitting features and whenever I saw my friends at school playing the game... they were just sitting down having the time of their lives for hours... I'm not using a hyperbole, they literally watched their characters sit on a chair for hours....
Overall I like those additions even though I disagree with some!

Ensign
May 06, 2012
I wanted to add: I think there should be a quest finder on here!