Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bison Sacred Cave Nurse Quinn Bug

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
This bug is an issue where when after you defeat the three waves of enemies (at the bison burial ground in the sacred cave) then it tells you to talk to nurse Quinn but whenever I walk up to her it doesn't give any option to speak and I tried redoing the dungeon 3 more times but it keeps happening. I tried clicking on her and pressing the x button when I got close to her but nothing works so then I asked someone who was on the same quest (the quest is called "a merriweather chase") to do the dungeon with me to see if it was just me but he also couldn't speak to nurse Quinn so please fix this because there is no way to progress in the story since it is a main story quest and there's no way to get past it. Thank you

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This should be resolved as of this morning's update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/bug-fixes-spiral-date-567190-8ad6a4184a338ce5014a3ca5c58d52ed

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*