Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphers / please post what your trying here

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Ok since we know there are a lot of hybrids hidden out there lets get organized
Decuis has told us that the pet card pets will not produce any new hybrids - so we can eliminate those from the mix

My thought is / Post here / what 2 pets you are trying and how many time you try it /
let us leave the guess work for the other posts and Only put here the pets and results

Maybe if we keep it all in one place we will get something = so to start
I have tried the following

Coral Widow and Cutie Chameleon / # of attempts 18 / nothing new
Coral Widow and Orchid Chameleon / # of attempts 20 / nothing new
Coral Widow and Coconut Crawlie / # of attempts 15 / nothing new
Coral Widow and Ice Scarab / # of attempts / 25 / nothing new
Coral Widow and Deathstalker Scorpion / # of attemtps 20 / nothing new
Coral Widow and Scylla Spawn / # of attempts 25 / nothing new

So come on fellow morph nuts Tell the rest of us what your trying and how many times / lets find these hybrids

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Great idea there!

Ok, so I have lost track of some of the exact numbers-- they got lost in the papers. But I can post my combos and pretty close approximations (kept track up to a point) of morphing attempts for them. Obviously none of these have produced a hybrid, or I surely would have already posted here and on Central.....after coming to, from passing out, of course.

Coral Widow & Cutie Chameleon = 15+ tries
Coral Widow & Orchid Chameleon = 20+ tries
Coral Widow & Coconut Crawlie = 10+ tries
Coral Widow & Crokagator = 10+ tries
Dinolizard & Crokagator = 25+ tries
Dinolizard & Cutie Chameleon = 15+ tries
Dinolizard & Orchid Chameleon = 15+ tries
Dinolizard & Tawny Sky Turtle = 15+ tries
Coconut Crawlie & Crokagator = 10+ tries
Coconut Crawlie & Cutie Chameleon = 10+ tries
Coconut Crawlie & Orchid Chameleon = 10+ tries

I have only been able to find time to get in game 2 or 3 times, for a total of around 30 minutes, in the past 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. But when I get a bit more time I am going to go for various Ice Scarab combos and will add them here as well. Unfortunately, due to my lack of time, I have had to resort to speed morphing with the small windows of time I do get. So, needless to say, I have invested a wee bit more than time into trying to help discover some of these elusive hybrids. Work up max gold and use Crowns (aka- money) to speed through 10-12 morphs in those precious 10 minutes....hey, can't wait around all day waiting for timers, when duty calls.

I'll surely post future results.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Well after a couple of days chasing down the newest pets / Congrats to those lucky few who found Ice Lizard / Fire Lizard and Kloudnine / I have been working still with our old friend the Coral widow

Coral Widow + Crokagator = so far only 7 tries (more to come) but no luck on anything new

Keep em coming folks and good morphing

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I've been trying Coral Widow with Orchid Chameleon. Nothing new there so far.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
Ok here's a list of what I have in the works as for as Hybrid ideas I'm trying

Storm tiger shark/Iguana = Thunder lizard Attempts 3
Storm tiger shark/Black tiger = Thunder cat Attempts 2
Storm tiger shark/Heck kitty = Thunder cat Attempts 2
Storm tiger shark/ Hawk = Thunder bird Attempts 1
Storm tiger shark/ Dinolizard = Stormzilla Attempts 2

Tawny Sky turtle/fire toad = Flamorah Attempts 1
Ice scarab/ santa claws = Scarab Attempts 2
Frog/Ice scarab = Ice frog Attempts 2
Frog/Ebon spectre = Deathstalker frog Attempts 1

And there it is. Nothing super fancy, just logical combos along the lines that we see developing with our new discoveries.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
With all the Fire and Ice creatures being seen it was suggested that maybe there was an Icerog /
so with that cool idea in mind i tried the following
Ice Scarab and Mini Minotaur - sadly 16 tries latter and nothing new has been found

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Coconut Crawlie + Orchid Chameleon 1 attempt no new results.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
I got idea of how to get the moon spider from the pvp pet arena.
stormtiger shark x coral widow

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Well with the find of the Scarab ( drops in Zenda Dungeon if you dont know)
I have been working on finding a hybrid for it
so far
Heck kitty 12 tries and nothing
Ebon Specter 12 tries and nothing
now working on Black Tiger - only 3 tries so far but nothing

My Ally Sharp Hunter / has tried Sacrab and Fire Toad 20 time with no new result

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I have moved on from Coral Widow and Orchid Chameleon to start trying Stormtiger Shark and Iguana for a Storm Lizard. Since we have Fire and Ice, Storm naturally has to fit in somewhere. It makes me think of the school trios in Wizard101: Fire, Ice, and Storm, and Life, Death, and Myth. You can't have two without the other.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I'm also framing at Zenda Dungeon to find that crawlie, seven attempts to receive that rear pet no luck so far. I wonder what hybrids will it make and what power that crawlie have ?

I'm also framing other areas also mainly in skull island where most pet drops are rumored,as well as in Aquila Cool Ranch and Moo Shu. I didn't know Monquestia have a pet drop, I will check Marylebone and Valencia as well for pet drops who knows what rear creatures are waiting to be discovered.( I thought small worlds in the spiral don't drop pets, initially. I guess i was wrong.) I am trying to discover some new pets and as well as very rear pets. Until then good luck on obtaining all those pets.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
I have to admit that since the lack of progress and the udder failure of all of the morphing ideas I've tried I've scaled back all the wild morphs to nothing and limited my experiments to the improvement of the pets I already have. Pursuing hybrids just wasn't fun anymore.

In hindsight, Looking back at my frenzy to find a new hybrid and be the first to have the pet seems kinda cookoo to me..lol It's not like I was going to selfishly keep any morphing information to myself. It would be very small and petty for me to do so. What I did realize is that I did stop morphing with other pirates as much as I use to. For any pirates out the that I might have brushed off when asked to morph I apologize. Looking for Hybrids should not be a wild obsession..lol

I am currently working on getting a low level Spooktooth and to a 700 pedigree. I'm exclusively using a 700 black tiger to do so. I'm also boosting all the peds of the pets I own that I don't have at least one at 700. That is the extent of my experiments now.

I'm back to making useful pets that enhance all of my characters. And I'm back having fun doing it. And I'll be doing more morphs in the tent when the gold is available. If I happen to make a discovery along the way..That's great, but senseless morphing without a purpose...That's a wrap.