Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Terrorloon - Hybrid Found!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
A new pet has been found, it is a red/black Buffaloon. The colors look like the Corrupted Imperial Lion or Corrupted Dragon. The person who has discovered it sadly refused to give the combination information, so let's find out what it is!

However there was a clue when the owner of this new hybrid said "I just wanted the dragon." So most likely it was the Corrupted Dragon x Silver Buffaloon. However, it's black and purple. That wouldn't make sense since Terrorloon is black and red. I am betting that it's the Corrupted Imperial Lion. We shall see which combo is right.
Let's try Corrupted Imperial Lion or Corrupted Dragon with the Silver Buffaloon. :D As a last resort, Ebon Spectre x Silver Buffaloon.

To see a picture of the new hybrid, click here.

Let's get to it, Morphers!

UPDATE: Thanks to Little Rylee Higgens,we have found the correct combination for this Hybrid! It is the Corrupted Dragon x Silver Buffaloon. It is confirmed since I also got mine this way. WOOT!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
So glad I got up early and was able to spot the little bugger in the morphing tent. I've tried a few morphs with the dragon and silver buffaloon, but haven't gotten anything yet!

Good luck everyone, let's prove that showing off your secrets is a downfall!

-- Hannah Ironside

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
A new pet has been found, it is a red/black Buffaloon. The colors look like the Corrupted Imperial Lion or Corrupted Dragon. The person who has discovered it sadly refused to give the combination information, so let's find out what it is!

However there was a clue when the owner of this new hybrid said "I just wanted the dragon." So most likely it was the Corrupted Dragon x Silver Buffaloon. However, it's black and purple. That wouldn't make sense since Terrorloon is black and red. I am betting that it's the Corrupted Imperial Lion. We shall see which combo is right.
Let's try Corrupted Imperial Lion or Corrupted Dragon with the Silver Buffaloon. :D As a last resort, Ebon Spectre x Silver Buffaloon.

To see a picture of the new hybrid, click here.

Let's get to it, Morphers!

UPDATE: Thanks to Little Rylee Higgens,we have found the correct combination for this Hybrid! It is the Corrupted Dragon x Silver Buffaloon. It is confirmed since I also got mine this way. WOOT!
Or we could just ask Decius since we have already discovered it.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
just saying it might be a thundering buffaloon for the combination

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Dont suppose you made a note of the who had the critter by chance?
resolution on the pic make em hard to see if any spots or such to know if it is one of the holiday buffaloon that could be the parent

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Well looks like it was found again
Little Rylee Higgens took a Silver Buffaloon / and a Corrupted Dragon and got the Terrorloon
CONGRATS