Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please remove wounds and bedrest

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
I think that perhaps it isn't so much that we're not listening as we're not quite sure what you're trying to say. Is it that you are frustrated using your least favorite crew members? (And I totally get having to use the batacuda or the sky snake gets annoying.) Or are you saying your favorites go down too easily?

So have you trained up your less favorites? And if you're in Cool Ranch then you've got other options besides the batacuda or the sky snake or the scorpion to use once Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard go down.

What is your play style like? If you're just tossing your crew out in front of you, of course they're likely to drop. Switch up your tactics from "meat shield" to a more considered attack. If the enemy has first strike, focus everyone on a single target so they only get off that one first strike. Yes, one of your crew is now going to bear the brunt of the battle, but he'll also be the one you focus on to heal. Pull him back and start someone else on a new first strike target when he starts looking seriously hurt. Do the same with enemies with vengeance strike; cut down on the number of your crew likely to soak up those hits.

Revisit your choices in terms of the advances you gave your crew. You can reset them for gold. Look at boosting their accuracy and dodge first. Pump up their toughness. Since bedrest is your bete noir, consider investing in scrapper for your favorites, to cut down the time they're out of action.

If your complaint is that we're not universally agreeing with you, then I'm sorry, but many of us quite like the bedrest system, since it makes us up our game to protect our crew. We're making our points for why we like it, not intending to offer you disrespect. But that's a two-way street; some of your responses are quite cool when someone offers a suggestion to help you deal with the game as it is.
My playstyle is like this

Tank= Lucky Jack Russell(also with his epics he can also be a damage)
Ranged= Bonnie Anne
Damage= El Toro

Strategy( -_- my companions are not a meatsheild)

First turn| Me= hide| Lucky Jack= stay put|El Toro= Buff|Bonnie= attack anyone thats in range|
Second Turn|Me= Charge another swashy or a musketeer use Any sneak attack that I have(preferred most powerful)
Lucky Jack= (Take cover From Musketeers)
Bonnie=(Now that the enemies are closer use aoe attack/Debuff)|El Toro|Take Cover
|Third turn|Me= use weakest sneak attack and kill enemy|Lucky Jack| Jump at that one musketeer who is very determined/Charge a musketeer|Bonnie= Shoot weakest enemy/ Help Lucky Jack|El Toro= Help Lucky Jack
Fourth Turn(2 enemies are dead|All:Charge one enemy and kill him)
Fith(Charge One Enemy and Kill Him)
Sixth & Seventh|if you did not kill the enemy kill them)

"My Companions are not a meatshield" (btw if enemy attacks and takes to many health from companions this is what happens|Companion: They run away| Musketeer:*shoots all the way across the map is a critical hit| Me: o_o

Or..... (Enemies: *Critical like Crazy And kill all companions in one turn*|Me: X_X/ *rage quits*

My talents are| Lucky Jack|I train him in rough Tough Armored and Will| El Toro| I train him in rough Dodge Agile and a lil' bit of Tough| Bonnie Anne|Tough Rough Accurate Agile|Backups| Fan Flanders|Subodai|buffalo bill.(same strat| fan uses buff etc etc.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Apr 25, 2015 wrote:
Aye, I do believe you're receiving an unnecessary amount of heat for this. I thought this would end shortly after my post but people still keep going. Btw, I hope I wasn't being too rude. I've received a lot of criticism for posting my opinion on the matter. This amount of pile up is a bit uncalled for really.
Its Ok man and no Your Post was not one of the.Yes I agree I did not see this coming

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
The First Swashbuc... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Its Ok man and no Your Post was not one of the.Yes I agree I did not see this coming
one of them*