Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guess who's back?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Yar! I am happy to be back to the message boards my friends! I have been all tied up with school work; the essays and exams are menacing. I look forward to seeing old friends, as well as meeting new ones!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Yar! I am happy to be back to the message boards my friends! I have been all tied up with school work; the essays and exams are menacing. I look forward to seeing old friends, as well as meeting new ones!
x Dances with joy x Chris is back!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be great to have ye back mate, ye have a lot too catch up on, but before that first round of yum be on me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back Chris. The skyways haven't been the same without you. The armada has been getting pretty lippy and things will get better now with you to put them in their place.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get back into posting on these boards and being a art of the Marauders again! And don't worry Chrissy, I'll take care of them!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back to ye, Chris The Stache-y...I mean Chris The Swash-Stache, I mean Chris The Stachebuckler, I mean Chris the Swashy!!!

It's great to see you back on the boards again. I commend you on putting such effort and focus into your schooling and exams/essays-- you should be quite proud of yourself. And I wish you the best of luck in those regards.

I look forward to 'running into you' in the Spiral again. Now go plunder some tush and kick some Armada booty....oops, think I may have gotten that one a bit wrong!

Again, welcome back and best of luck to you!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Welcome back! Hopefully your schoolwork went well and you can play with a clear conscience. Well, as clear as any pirate's conscience could be, anyway.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Haha, thanks for the welcome back Valkoor and Indigo! Valkoor you never fail on putting a smile on my face, you are hilarious my friend!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Welcome back chris! x brings out huge jug of yum for the returning pirate x