Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Top 10 hardest dungeons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2014
As a huge fan of pirate101 I just wanted to see everyone opinion on the top 10 hardest dungeons. Thanks

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
the western pirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
As a huge fan of pirate101 I just wanted to see everyone opinion on the top 10 hardest dungeons. Thanks
Well, it would take a while (and a better memory) for me to list the top ten as I see them, but a couple do stand out. The first encounter with the Dragoons on the Isle of Fetch can be a little rough because they open with a flurry of bombs. I've lost companions in the very first round there. Fort Basset offered some difficulty for me as well because of the 'waves' of enemies you have to battle without an opportunity to heal.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Tower of Moo Manchu
The Hydra
The Smugglers Arena
General Tso's Palace
Wreck of the Victory (Rooke Fight)
The Monkey King Fight (Don't Remember where this is)
Dread Manticore Cave

There were really no other dungeons I trouble with besides the dungeon where you fight the suitors of Penelope, where there was a glitch where i could not use powers.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
the western pirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
Well, here's MY top 10:

10: Miranda. REASON: Time-consuming. Danger: Low.

9: Khotan Fortress: REASON: Time-consuming. Danger: Moderate.

8: Diskylos: REASON: Extremely high health (OVER 13000) Danger: High.

7: Typhon: REASONS: Over 4000 health and the ability Untamed Inferno, meaning anytime you hit him, he attacks anyone in his immediate area. Danger: High.

6: Stormzilla: REASON: The battle itself is relatively hard to get used to, and there is a VERY certain way to defeat him. Make one wrong move, and the battle is lost. Danger: EXTREME.

5: Tower of Moo: REASON: HIGHLY time-consuming, over 2 hours of dedicated work with a full team. Danger. EXTREME.

4: Hykssoss: REASON: He can use all Musketeer bomb moves, making it hard to get close to him, and until you kill him, all of your enemies are HARDER to kill. Danger: High.

3: Hydra: REASON: After just a few turns, the board will be swarming with annoying Hydra heads, making this battle's turns very long. Danger: EXTREME.

2: Antinous: REASON: High damage and high health. The only way to beat this fight is to swarm him and quickly beat him down, as he is a high-health Swashbuckler. Danger: High.

1: Rooke: REASON: High health, high armor, and massive damage. With his abilities, making him able to counter ANY ranged pirate or companions, this Elite is very hard to kill. Add onto that his ability of Castle, increasing his armor if any Armada ally is beside him, makes him all the harder to kill. Any first timers can expect to lose companions in this fight. Danger: MAXIMUM.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Mine are as follows(not in order)

The Halls of Minos(took me about 7 times)
The Hydra
General Tso(took me about 5 times)

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
To me hardest means time consuming and not actual difficulty, which is why I wish there was a skip animations button, would make everything a lot quicker

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
1. Smuggler's Arena

2. Tower of Moo Manchu

3. The Hydra Cave

4. The Wreck of the Victory

5. The Labyrinth

6. The Cave of Typhon

7. The Caves of Ruin

8. Ophidian Palace

9. Troy

10. Armada Landing Craft