Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Metal Temple?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
I've tried to solo the Metal Temple 3 or 4 times and failed, so I tried to ask people in Skull Island, but still got no results. I would greatly appreciate anybody's help. I'm free to meet you in Avery's Office anytime past 4:00 Central. Thanks in advance! :)

-A level 52 Witchdoctor (Elie)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
coldri. on May 13, 2015 wrote:
I've tried to solo the Metal Temple 3 or 4 times and failed, so I tried to ask people in Skull Island, but still got no results. I would greatly appreciate anybody's help. I'm free to meet you in Avery's Office anytime past 4:00 Central. Thanks in advance! :)

Which server?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
coldri. on May 13, 2015 wrote:

Hi Coldri, welcome to the message boards. Which day can you be available and which realm will you be in?Note, Avery is usually full so choosing an emptier one will help us find you.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Hi Coldri, welcome to the message boards. Which day can you be available and which realm will you be in?Note, Avery is usually full so choosing an emptier one will help us find you.
Thanks for the reply, Chrissy! I was waiting in team up yesterday for a few hours while side questing and found someone to help me with the temple. :) If you would still like to do the dungeon with me, we can meet in Vadima on Saturday if you'd like (Is 6:00 central good?) However, my plans might fail so if I'm gone at the time I apologize in advance!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2015 wrote:
:D what chrissy said

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am thrilled you got the help you needed. Continue to advance and before you know it, you will be asking us to join you in taking down Rook .