Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2015
I just bought a one month membership, so i can finish quests easier. I am level nine, but I cannot enter certain areas like Flotsam Skyway. I thought that if I had a membership I would be able to enter these areas but I cannot. Why is this?

Ensign
Jun 28, 2010
I think you have to complete a certain quest before you can enter those areas

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
ConfusedChild. on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
I just bought a one month membership, so i can finish quests easier. I am level nine, but I cannot enter certain areas like Flotsam Skyway. I thought that if I had a membership I would be able to enter these areas but I cannot. Why is this?
Have you unlocked the areas through completing your main quest? If not, you can't go some places til you have.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You have to get/complete certain quests before entering, its part of the story line and that's why you can't.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
A membership lets you do more than you could before getting it, you'll have to get far enough in the main quest to go to flotsam Skyway. Once you get your Skull Island Skiff on Jonah Town and your companion from the Presidio, then you'll be able to go there.

Cynical Ashley Kent 65

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
In order to enter areas you have to finish some quests - have you done ALL the side quests you can ?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
You still need the quest that gets you there. Once you've met the prerequisites, you'll be able to sail in, so work some more on your storyline quest to open up that skyway.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
If you want to go to those areas on your own accord...if you have to complete the quests that unlock those areas. However, as a member, if you have a friend in that area and want to teleport to them...you can.

In other words, the areas are available to you (as advertised), but you are limited in what you can do there, until you quest through.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
In your Quest Journal (push the key 'q') which lists the Quests you have found to do, all Main Quests will have a Gold Chalice (or cup if you prefer) in the left hand corner of the Quest listing. By following the Main Quests, you will get to Flotsam Skyway and all the other Skyways when you are supposed to. Trying to get there before you are supposed to get there may be disappointing or frustrating when you find you can't get there.

Good Luck!

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
You have to help Manny and his shipmates in Traitor's cave before you can enter Flotsam Skyway