Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class specific shark pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
With the new update..pirates will be able to use scrips to purcase a new class specific apex shark pet.

Can Decius please explain the classification "Apex" as well as the purpose and functionality of these new class specific shark pets.

Thanks

Developer
"Apex" is just a descriptive name.

The purpose and functionality of these pets is the same as all other pets. They join you. They fight for you. They look cute and/or menacing and/or cool. People may stop you on the streets and ask, "Where did you get THAT!?"

Oh, and PvP enthusiasts may find that they have talents and powers particular to their interests.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
CrazyVito on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
With the new update..pirates will be able to use scrips to purcase a new class specific apex shark pet.

Can Decius please explain the classification "Apex" as well as the purpose and functionality of these new class specific shark pets.

Thanks
I think it is just the species of shark, and different ones with different powers for each class. Also they are not technically class specific, as any class can use any shark.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
Ratbeard on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
"Apex" is just a descriptive name.

The purpose and functionality of these pets is the same as all other pets. They join you. They fight for you. They look cute and/or menacing and/or cool. People may stop you on the streets and ask, "Where did you get THAT!?"

Oh, and PvP enthusiasts may find that they have talents and powers particular to their interests.
Thanks Ratbeard

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my request for more information.

Actually, I did purchase one of each of the five apex sharks and raised them all to level 32 so far. I was wondering if there was something else about these sharks that I wasn't seeing. I'll go ahead and raise them all to 60 and see what surprises they hold. I thought it best to ask a developer that can give me the right information, since a player wouldn't know anymore than I did at this stage of the game.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The secrets held by the pets in the pvp shop are secret. They might tell you what they are, if you train them well and become good friends.