Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Might As Well... COME BACK!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Greetings, all of my favorite pirates! The winds of interest HAVE changed, and I return in triumph!
If any of you remember me (I hope *glares at all of you*) than you will recall the one and only Totally Awesome Pirate.

Aka Merciless Emma Jenkins.

I am ready and roaring to be back (and FINALLY max. 7 more levels! SQUEEEEEE)

I will be rummaging through the forums to figure out what's been going on in the last year and two months, so expect to see trails of popcorn crumbs wherever you go. (I have developed a deep and passionate love for popcorn).

Looking forward to everything!

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, level 59 (or, as she has convinced most of her friends to call her: Her Royal Popeness Your Supreme Ruler and Captain For All Time And Eternity Across All The Lands Of The Universe, Emma)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
totallyawesomepira... on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
Greetings, all of my favorite pirates! The winds of interest HAVE changed, and I return in triumph!
If any of you remember me (I hope *glares at all of you*) than you will recall the one and only Totally Awesome Pirate.

Aka Merciless Emma Jenkins.

I am ready and roaring to be back (and FINALLY max. 7 more levels! SQUEEEEEE)

I will be rummaging through the forums to figure out what's been going on in the last year and two months, so expect to see trails of popcorn crumbs wherever you go. (I have developed a deep and passionate love for popcorn).

Looking forward to everything!

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, level 59 (or, as she has convinced most of her friends to call her: Her Royal Popeness Your Supreme Ruler and Captain For All Time And Eternity Across All The Lands Of The Universe, Emma)
Her Royal Popeness Your Supreme Ruler and Captain for All Time And Eternity Across All The Lands Of The Universe??! I have GOT to friend you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back fellow Marauder and fair sailing to ya as you get used to all the new bells and whistles that have been added.