Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What other games do you play/recommend?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2015
Hey all. I am new to pc gaming. This is the first game I have played and really enjoy it. Besides pirates and wizards what other pc games do you play or recommend?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
gamesetmatch4 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
Hey all. I am new to pc gaming. This is the first game I have played and really enjoy it. Besides pirates and wizards what other pc games do you play or recommend?
Oh geez I've played a ton of games I'm not sure where to start lol. I've been playing games other then pirate and wizard while waiting for a new game. So I have some interesting games to recommend to you.

Toontown rewritten is one of my favorite games when I played it as a kid. You make your own toon like a dog cat etc. And you have to go on these toontasks to make yourself better and stronger toon. And you have to fight these evil robots ( Wait a minute ) Cogs that want to make the place boring and you need gags to defeat them. Its a really fun game and I would recommend it to anyone.

Steam is a interesting site where you can download some really cool games like trove physo naughts etc. Some of them you have to buy and some of them are free. But there's a ton of games you can find on there that can suit to your liking.

I hope these games help!

Fearless talon lewis

Golden Leo

Sean nightingale

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hearthstone is really awesome and it's free to play. Also while the game isnt out yet I do think Crowfall is going to be AMAZING, the dev team is full of fantastic people including J. Todd Coleman.
It's a bit more like a standard MMO then Wizard101 or Pirate101 and the graphics of what we have seen from trailers LOOKS AMAZING.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TTR (Toon Town Rewritten) is a very popular game and there are many in the Wiz/Pirate community that play.

I would also recommend looking at Steam, as it has many, many games available for purchase. Of the titles I have seen on there, and it is only a very small sampling, I personally like Feist, Don't Starve, and Don't Starve Together, which is a multiplayer version of Don't Starve.

In an MMO perspective, World of Warcraft (WoW) is definitely popular and worth a shot if your computer can handle it. I haven't played it due to the membership fees but it is a fabulous game from what I've seen in videos and such. I would also say League of Legends (LoL) but the player community is very rude and many break rules. I've also seen Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm (HotS) mentioned a lot in a positive light.

I hope this helps a little!

Ensign
Sep 15, 2014
Although this game doesn't have any relation to pirate101 or wizard101, smite is a fun fast-paced moba I also love to play!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Thewitchswash on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
Although this game doesn't have any relation to pirate101 or wizard101, smite is a fun fast-paced moba I also love to play!
Funny you said that. I was just about to suggest smite as a good possible moba. The graphics seem very familiar to someone who plays Pirate 101. Glad to know there is another Smite player out there!

Ensign
Sep 15, 2014
xXLalacoolXx on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
Funny you said that. I was just about to suggest smite as a good possible moba. The graphics seem very familiar to someone who plays Pirate 101. Glad to know there is another Smite player out there!
Cool! I didn't think I would meet anyone who played that game as well!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I suggest you get a gaming engine called Steam (it's free and safe to download) if you're interested in the gaming community, but to also look on YouTube for new and greatly anticipated games that have already been released or will be soon as well as the reviews on said games. With Steam, they have major sales on top-brand games all the time and you can join communities and chat with other gamers that are interested in similar games that you're into. Also, before you buy any game, you can read the most poplar reviews at the bottom of the featured game and determined if it's worth the money (assuming it cost money at all)...

However, one of my top favorites for a Single Player adventure has to be Skyrim. Basically a fighting game where you will fight dragons and partake in various quests to help NPCs. You can be the good guy or the bad guy or both! It also has a great deal of mods that can change the game greatly to your liking, and the best part, you don't really have to be an expert to use them. With Steam, all you literally have to do is press the green button for the mod you like lol

For Multiplayer, other than Pirate101, has to be ARK: Survival Evolved (though not recommended if you're not up to a cruel challenge/an even crueler community lol). Basically it's about survival against everything/everyone, building bases, exploring, and taming/fighting dinosaurs (recommended for a more mature audience though). More or less like Minecraft, I suppose...

If you're interested in playing a game all about your favorite music, I suggest playing Audiosurf or Audiosurf 2 (same thing, better/more backgrounds and game modes on the second one)

Or if you like single player building games, there's tons of them but the ones I like best are Banished and Farlight Explorer...

I suggest reading the reviews and comments on all these games first to make sure you're not wasting money since we don't always like the same games. All these games are on Steam as well :P

Ensign
Aug 09, 2015
Thank you all for the recommendations. Will try these out and let you all know.