Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Birthday Cake Crawlie Glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I've trained 6 birthday cake crawlies all all ALL of them got bladestorm talent at level 10. This has to be a glitch because frankly the odds of this are so so so SO tiny, or I have the worst luck in the world. 6, all of them bladestorm at level 10 this is just way too minuscule odds to be merely luck!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Quite Jacques on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
I've trained 6 birthday cake crawlies all all ALL of them got bladestorm talent at level 10. This has to be a glitch because frankly the odds of this are so so so SO tiny, or I have the worst luck in the world. 6, all of them bladestorm at level 10 this is just way too minuscule odds to be merely luck!
Remember that he was originally a card pet, and they ALWAYS got whatever talent at 10. That is, the card was marketed with the crawlie With Bladestorm! The next month the crawlie had a different name and a different talent that they all got that month and so forth.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
And why are you complaining about this? Why don't you want a Bladestorm talent pet? Have you continued training? Maybe they'll manifest other talents/powers/grants.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
And why are you complaining about this? Why don't you want a Bladestorm talent pet? Have you continued training? Maybe they'll manifest other talents/powers/grants.
1. If they all get the same talent, every single time, this could be considered "Glitch"
2. Why would I want to not have the chance of discovering that undiscovered talent (Assuming it is a glitch)
3. Getting the same useless talent 6 times is demoralizing
4. It's an uncommon pet not much is recorded on wiki I want variety in talents so more can be known about it.
5. I think it's safe to say the first talent grant requires the least work, and in my eyes the most efficient way to manifest talents.
6. I am after the perfect pvp privy pet; I was assuming since its a crab it is a likely candidate for possessing grant riposte!
7. same talents over and over dramatically reduces my chance at getting what I want.
I have a 90% chance not to get said talent. In the situation of them NOT getting the same talents my odds with 6 rolls are 47.82969% of me NOT getting it. Considering if this pattern continues, I would only have 3 rolls in total which leaves me with 72.9% me NOT getting it. And considering yu can easily level 6 pets to 10 less then a day without crowns. While 1 pet to 60 can take days-weeks.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Quite Jacques on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
1. If they all get the same talent, every single time, this could be considered "Glitch"
2. Why would I want to not have the chance of discovering that undiscovered talent (Assuming it is a glitch)
4. It's an uncommon pet not much is recorded on wiki I want variety in talents so more can be known about it.
5. I think it's safe to say the first talent grant requires the least work, and in my eyes the most efficient way to manifest talents.
6. I am after the perfect pvp privy pet; I was assuming since its a crab it is a likely candidate for possessing grant riposte!
7. same talents over and over dramatically reduces my chance at getting what I want.
I have a 90% chance not to get said talent. In the situation of them NOT getting the same talents my odds with 6 rolls are 47.82969% of me NOT getting it. Considering if this pattern continues, I would only have 3 rolls in total which leaves me with 72.9% me NOT getting it. And considering yu can easily level 6 pets to 10 less then a day without crowns. While 1 pet to 60 can take days-weeks.
just keep training just keep training la la la.. take them each to 30 then! that's not too far or difficult is it? if each gets a different talent at 30 that's 7 total possible first generation talents discovered/manifested out of 10! so chin up I believe in you!
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
I would assume the best pvp privy pet would be either the script pet from Honest Thomas Purdue in the Brawlin' Hall or one you bred yourself for the traits you want. Speaking of which I don't think grants riposte exists, at least it doesn't exist on the wiki when I looked just now. Not to say the wiki is 100% up to date but you might be looking for a will-o-wisp.

As far as card pets that existed before the current pet system, it was normal for them to manifest a certain talent depending on what month you got it. With the birthday crawlie being a card pet I don't find it surprising to get bladestorm on every one of them.

As far as the gaps in the wiki for birthday cake crawlie, here is what I can tell you from my pets.

Powers:
3rd slot down from top is uncommon "Darksky Shot"
4th slot down from top is uncommon "Harrier's Bane"
6th slot down from top is common "Epic Shot"

Talents:
3rd slot down from top is common "Enhanced Armor 1"
4th slot down from top is rare "Extra Dodgy 1"
5th slot down from top is uncommon "Loyal 1"
6th slot down from top is common "Naturally Agile 1"

I am computer illiterate and it's not safe for me to mess with code so I don't attempt to edit anything on the wiki!