Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

any new hybrids made with the new holiday pets?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
^^^
wondering because they could be under our noses

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Not quite sure. There should be at least 5 different pet's from the package. But i honestly don't Think there are new hybrids.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
We are just now beginning to try a few combinations with some of the new pets; many of the new ones aren't trained up to 30 yet, though.

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
We are just now beginning to try a few combinations with some of the new pets; many of the new ones aren't trained up to 30 yet, though.

-Indigo
The Tower of Moo is dropping interesting pets. Among them is a 'Crowns' pet that is not in the shop! The Mistletoad is not in the Crowns shop. This interesting red and green frog drops from the Nefarious 5 fight, and 2 other pets, the Noel Claward (283 pedigree)and the Yuletide Paper Dragon (254 pedigree), drop from random fights in the tower. All 3 of these pets came from ONE tower run, which is very unusual. But hey! Maybe Moo is getting into the Season of Giving!!

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
It can actually drop from anywhere*.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
imagician26 on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
It can actually drop from anywhere*.
yep anywhere there is a locked plunder chest.. even in instances like moo... I for one got an ostrich in a pear tree myself..
cant wait until somebody finds a holiday hybrid though...
plus Falmea newsletter suggests MANY new hybrids were added in this past summer too...
now if for 1 week they would up the chances to create a hybrid to say the chances of making a blue ostrich.. ;D
a girl can wish right?
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
warriorscreed on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
The Tower of Moo is dropping interesting pets. Among them is a 'Crowns' pet that is not in the shop! The Mistletoad is not in the Crowns shop. This interesting red and green frog drops from the Nefarious 5 fight, and 2 other pets, the Noel Claward (283 pedigree)and the Yuletide Paper Dragon (254 pedigree), drop from random fights in the tower. All 3 of these pets came from ONE tower run, which is very unusual. But hey! Maybe Moo is getting into the Season of Giving!!
too bad i'm not at moo's tower yet

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RESlDUE on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
too bad i'm not at moo's tower yet
pets and other holiday goodies are dropping in every locked group plunder chest in every world of P101.. so go questing with a buddy and open them up as you go! :D
stormy jen silver