Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your pirate's dream ship?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Guten tag! I'm bored so i'm asking the question... What's your pirate's dream ship?

My dream ship is one that goes invisible and is invincible. LOL

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
Guten tag! I'm bored so i'm asking the question... What's your pirate's dream ship?

My dream ship would look like the Skull Island Galleon, it would level with me, so I would never have to change it, equipment doesn't need to level with the ship, so I could replace the equipment to get some variety in combat.
I would like a foggy effect surrounding the ship as if it were emerging from a fog bank.
I would also like it trailed by seagulls ( I love the sound of seagulls ) or trailed by sharks ( as if they knew they would be getting something to eat ).

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Mine would be a small, unassuming raft... WITH A GINORMOUS CANNON!
"Oh, it's just a tiny raft. No threat at all. I wonder what he's- KABOOM"

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
me? pick JUST ONE idea? lololol preposterious XD as those that know me this noggin of mine never stops.. and by the time ive dreamed up, typed up and submitted i will have thought of another just as grand XD be neat if there was a link where i could post sketches of dsome of my ideas might be easier to understand and not as many words..

ok so hmm well for my witch the haunted galleon is her perfect choice atm..
Though for my swashbuckler i never have found one i liked more than monquistan style.. but if there was either 1)a fancy valencian ship similar to a large fancy double decker style ferry boat, complete with a large paddle-wheel, i'd imagine filigreed edging and beveled ledges, scrollwork on doors, stately and grand 2) a sailboat style be nice too, could even have a very tall and gallant mast, yet sleek and fast, either of these would suit her style well (might splurge and buy both XD).
For my musketeer well cannons! like a giant iron ship heavy with many cannons on the deck and maybe a stovepipe or two and inside maybe a giant lit boiler room...
My buccaneer is in love with her pirate galleon from the shark bundle no complaints there..
Privateer loves all the bison ships just wish there would be a max level version someday..
Ok leaves my baby witch.. problem with her is she is laid-back hakuna matata kinda gal and whimsical can easily see her sporting a jungle canopy style ship with 2 tiny canoes(like watermole style) on the sides

other types i would buy just for collecting..
a banditoad ship
a house-boat
a submarine
a fiery lava-looking ship
a Flotsam-style recyled junk looking ship XD (something that looks like it couldnt possibly fly)
a tug-boat
a larger tom saywer kinda raft

ty for listening :3
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:

that would be a great ship power.. though probably best be attached like ship equipment.. like a swashbocklers hide in shadows but ends immediately upon firing.. or lasts a tiny bit of time like 2 seconds with a long cooldown.. can heal though.. great idea!
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Mine would be an Aquilan Ghost ship, with eagle shades to fire the arrows and guns, with sails blessed by hades and a wheel that old scratch can spin without losing an arm

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Mine would definitely be a ship similar to the ship you get in Jonah Town that your dead parents left behind, but the one size bigger than that one, you can buy one like that somewhere in the free portion of Pirate101 I think. But instead of the railing and things being styled like they are in Skull Island, they would be styled with the railings and random archway ships in Mooshu. This ship would level with you, and whatever equipment you would put on the ship would level up to your ships level too, but it would go back to the original level when you would take the equipment off. The ship would also have pillars and be light and airy like the Aquilian ones. Best of all, the ship would have a life fountain or a health generator or companion healer on it too! This ships cabin would already have one of those super huge ones, like the ones you can buy with crowns that have multiple rooms. And the price would be super low, enough for anyone to afford, so they can be happy with their Pirate101 skyway traveling, and travel in style!
To sum it up, I would like a big Mooshuian/Aquilian styled ship that levels with you and can heal you and your companions that is a very low price, and levels with you.
Sorry if I sound a little greedy, but that is my dream ship.
Lindsey lvl 50
P.S. The reason why I really want it to be Mooshu styled is because I feel an unnatural connection to Mooshu. It might just be because I can get a girl cat companion there, but I don't think it is. The real reason is because I take Tae Kwon Doe, and I've always felt like Mooshu is more of a martial arts world than anything else.
Sorry for dragging my message out, lol,
Lindsey lvl 50