Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdocter companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Hey I wonder if the Kingsile people could give a boost to the Witchdocter companions because they have bad stats. No offense meant, but my level 22 Witchdoctor's companions suck especially Kan-po he always misses. I don't know if it's just my companions or something else but just wanted to get some response from some fellow pirates.

DarkDinoHeath level 64

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Try training accuracy on your companions, as a witchdocotor I personally noticed this and there is a phase where your companions will miss a lot

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ahoy!

Try giving it accuracy talents, and I experienced this too, Kan Po kept missing, and my planned worked perfectly!

Hope this works!

Erin
Belle de Bouff
Caroline Lester

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
Old Scratch got his power boost and now has spooky (3). Have all of your witch doctor companions stand near him to get all three boosts. They will be much stronger and will fizzle much less. I do that every fight with my witch doctor pirate and was able to complete Aquila without any problems.

Hope this helps

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
1 Pirate Dad on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Old Scratch got his power boost and now has spooky (3). Have all of your witch doctor companions stand near him to get all three boosts. They will be much stronger and will fizzle much less. I do that every fight with my witch doctor pirate and was able to complete Aquila without any problems.

Hope this helps
he doesn't mean companions that are witchdoctors, he means companions that witchdoctors get, but this is good advise for actual witch companions.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
1 Pirate Dad on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:

Hope this helps
Just so you know spooky doesn't increase witchdoctor accuracy