Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which class?!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ahoy!

So if you know (by my name), I am a buccaneer and I want to make a new char but I can't decide which one! I was thinking about witchdoctor or swash but I want to see what all you think what class I should choose and maybe a extra, which companions do you suggest for the class you suggested?

Thanks!

Erin

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Erin The Buccaneer on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

So if you know (by my name), I am a buccaneer and I want to make a new char but I can't decide which one! I was thinking about witchdoctor or swash but I want to see what all you think what class I should choose and maybe a extra, which companions do you suggest for the class you suggested?

Thanks!

Erin
I've been leveling my Swashbuckler recently and enjoying it very much.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since we have space for six pirates, why not try them all? And yes, swashbuckler is my favorite, too.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Musketeer is awesome. Couldn't be happier with my Musketeer. They have the best of it all. They get heals, they do relatively good damage, they can use lots of different weapons, they use bombs, etc.