Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if you could make a boss to guard your home?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys! I was looking over the w101 message boards and saw a topic about making a boss to guard your home, and I figured it would be fun to bring that idea over here. So, state the species of your supposed boss, powers it would use, epics, and cheats. I'll start you off with one.

Name: The Charmer
Species: Satyr
Class: Witchdoctor
Health: 8,000 (yeah that's a lot of health, but in return it would deal barely any damage)
Spells: 10 Charms
Epics: Improved Mojo Blast 2 and Mojo Rising (or whatever epic is the witch version of burst fire) 2
Cheats: When health drops into red zone, The Charmer casts a life drain spell on a charmed ally that converts 50% of ally's HP to his

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratemonster3002 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys! I was looking over the w101 message boards and saw a topic about making a boss to guard your home, and I figured it would be fun to bring that idea over here. So, state the species of your supposed boss, powers it would use, epics, and cheats. I'll start you off with one.

Health: 8,000 (yeah that's a lot of health, but in return it would deal barely any damage)
Epics: Improved Mojo Blast 2 and Mojo Rising (or whatever epic is the witch version of burst fire) 2
Cheats: When health drops into red zone, The Charmer casts a life drain spell on a charmed ally that converts 50% of ally's HP to his
Name: Master of the Shadowed Path
Species: Ninja Pig
Class: Swashbuckler
Health: 4,500 & level 70
Talents: FS3, Riposte2
Epics: WID, Assassin's Shroud
Cheat: Doppleganger

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I think this is a cool idea, but what would we be guarding it from?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dk4vision on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
I think this is a cool idea, but what would we be guarding it from?
Monkey King: Eh, just go with it.
El Toro: It's a boss to guard your house, as if I, ELTORO ( trumpet ) would not be enough!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
chickenus maximus:
species: golden chicken
class: buccaneer
health: 5000
special attacks: rain of eggs, army of chickens
cheats: gets out cannon and shoots a explosive egg at you
protecting against armada

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
piratemonster3002 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:

Name: Thor
Species: Bear
Class:
Health: 10000
Attack: 100
Epics: Relentless 3, Vengeance Strike 3, Epic Strike (Like the Red Sash Thug)
Cheats: When health drops below 50%, two Bear Guards enter the battle.

Name: Bear Guard
Species: Bear
Class:
Health: 2000
Attack: 50
Epics: Repel Borders 1, First Strike1, Reinforce, Revive

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Name Bayonette
Species Human
Class Witchdoctor
Health 2500
Spells Soulreaver, Mutineer's Grasp, Mojo Reaver, Mojo Storm, Jobu's Embrace, and Chain Lightning
Epics Improved Mojo Blast 2, Mojo Echo 2, and Charming Gaze
Cheats When attacked, she Shadow Steps across the Battle Board

This is based off my Witchdoctor, who is inspired by Bayonetta. (Although my Witchdoctor's name shares no resemblance to said character.) Bit unoriginal, but I'm a huge fan of Bayonetta.