Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Confusing tweets

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I just manages to fing a tweet from the official Pirate101 twitter account saying test realm was online, but it's not, and the link to the update notes went to the rankedPVP update. Did some prankster hack your twitter or are there just technical difficulties?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Links to all official KI and Pirate101 social media are found on this page.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/fan_sites/

If it isn't one of those links, the account is not real.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
average moe on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
I just manages to fing a tweet from the official Pirate101 twitter account saying test realm was online, but it's not, and the link to the update notes went to the rankedPVP update. Did some prankster hack your twitter or are there just technical difficulties?
There are some...lovely people...who like to play pranks by retweeting old test realm notices. Always check the date or the source of the tweet, especially the Twitter handle or the "@___ Retweeted".

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
Links to all official KI and Pirate101 social media are found on this page.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/fan_sites/

If it isn't one of those links, the account is not real.
A reminder to us: Don't believe everything you read.

May I say, it's been long since the Test Realm was up. Hope it gets online again. I would like to go back to it & try out more adventures.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And remember, if it's not announced here, it's a FAKE!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I saw that tweet too but if you look at the Twitter "@" name you will see that they misspelled the word "Pirate". Little things like that are great signs that someone is just trying to stir up trouble. Use your Mycroft Bones skills and you will spot the tricksters evidence every time.