Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few plot holes in the rouge's gallery

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
So I was reading the rouge's gallery for this month, and it said Mike was our parents father. Which would be cool...if the game hadn't proved that false. As most of us recall, we heard out parents during the crystal scene on the isle of doom, so Mike can't be our pirate's father. Also, it said he died from a gun shot wound, when in reality it was a stab wound. Cool idea, but it makes no sense considering what the game says.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi first up I don't have dead mike but have watched his promotion on videos and read the questing dialogue on pirate101 central anyways on this months newsletter I loved the backstory to his past but there was one odd that puzzles me it says when he joined with our mother pirate Jenny it says he sailed with her (as her husband) I'm confused he said he knew our parents note parents more then one but why does it say as her husband am I just miss reading this or is this a typo or did the storyline change please tell me this is going to drive me carzy till I know thank you

Administrator
It was a typo. See here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*