Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could rule any world within all the spiral

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2014
So if you could rule any world throughout the spiral which would it be, But it could only be one

Well heres my opinion, I would rule polaris because of its might, power, riches, and there allies.They are actually the next in line of power besides marleybone. I bet your thinking marleybone, but how they haven't shown all of marleybone yet and they have the most allies not the strongest but there are a lot of them. On the other hand polaris has the greatest left handed general of all time, napenguin and there allies in the french revolution were the americans (which still is a unknown world to the and unknown animal race or whatever you want to call it).
Sorry for getting off topic. But polaris is one of the best worlds in the spiral and powerful with might with all of the penguins, seals and the polar bears. There is no way polaris could be defeated unless . No its too obvious they are coming to polaris to destroy it. The clockworks are still out there they are not stoppable I could see it now. But eh polaris will destroy them with there power.

Sincerely, Dark Orlando Freeman the First of Marleybone
Level 65 soon level 70

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I would rule Valencia
It's one of the imperial powers of the spiral, it's my heritage and it's a beautiful big world to rule over
The unicorns soldiers are cool and I could have some clockwork might( after reprogramming them of course)

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would retire to St. Bonobo's abbey and become a canonist for the order........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Jun 12, 2016 wrote:
I would retire to St. Bonobo's abbey and become a canonist for the order........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
.....and then rise in hierarchy in the Holy Monquistion and from there - throw that heretic gorilla off the throne and establish a theocracy. Mwahahaha!

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
I'd like to rule Mooshu. Ever since I was little I was fascinated with Chinese and Chinese like cultures. Mooshu is the closest thing I have to that. Plus, the Samoori will destroy any invaders.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Trustworthy NoahSt... on Jun 12, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to rule Mooshu. Ever since I was little I was fascinated with Chinese and Chinese like cultures. Mooshu is the closest thing I have to that. Plus, the Samoori will destroy any invaders.
Eh, I agree with Trustworthy Noah Stevenson. Because I'm not so into getting wealth (and by the way, wealth would definitely be Monquista; in questing, they even said Monquista was the wealthiest and richest World of the Spiral), and I agree with Noah's opinions about MooShu and the Chinese/Japanese cultures, I think MooShu would be the perfect place for me. I do absolutely love the scenery, and although Valencia is my favorite World, MooShu is most definitely my second favorite World. I also have many friends that like MooShu - especially because of the scenery. I do have to say, maybe Cool Ranch might be nice to rule over so it's not so long and boring in questing.

MooShu is the World I'm going with. I agree with you, Noah!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 46 and a half Swashbuckler

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I think I'd be happy to rule Marleybone or Grizzelheim.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
The only world that I would ever be happy ruling over would have to be Marleybone. As my name would suggest I like anything having to do with Marleybone and besides have you seen the size of their Military! And as soon as the armada is defeated Marleybone will regain it's position as a dominent force in the spiral once again.

Ensign
May 14, 2013
sirlord1227 on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
So if you could rule any world throughout the spiral which would it be, But it could only be one

Well heres my opinion, I would rule polaris because of its might, power, riches, and there allies.They are actually the next in line of power besides marleybone. I bet your thinking marleybone, but how they haven't shown all of marleybone yet and they have the most allies not the strongest but there are a lot of them. On the other hand polaris has the greatest left handed general of all time, napenguin and there allies in the french revolution were the americans (which still is a unknown world to the and unknown animal race or whatever you want to call it).
Sorry for getting off topic. But polaris is one of the best worlds in the spiral and powerful with might with all of the penguins, seals and the polar bears. There is no way polaris could be defeated unless . No its too obvious they are coming to polaris to destroy it. The clockworks are still out there they are not stoppable I could see it now. But eh polaris will destroy them with there power.

Sincerely, Dark Orlando Freeman the First of Marleybone
Level 65 soon level 70
America is Cool Ranch and the Bird species are the race (I think of the horses as more Mexican).

That said, I would like to rule over Marleybone. It is based off of Britain, from where I hail, so I would feel at home there. It also is quite powerful and rich, although that isn't as big of a factor. It also has colonies in Port Regal, so you could visit Skull Island. The majority of the population seem to be very hard working and loyal to the Crown, which means you would have the support of the people as long as you did not turn into a dictator. It also has ties with Mooshu so they have a steady supply of tea, and that trumps everything else!

Matthew lvl 50

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Trustworthy NoahSt... on Jun 12, 2016 wrote:
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT MOOSHU AND Chinese cultures!!!!!!!!!!